Ghost Guidance
http://www.kongregate.com/games/Void/ghost-guidance
A rather fun game; a horizontal shooter game with a twist.
Infinite energy (more like you don't have energy, so you can't lose from lacking it):
5e e5 03 24 64 68 e5 03 =>
02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02
Don't worry, you can still traverse as a ball of energy. Consider it as "can't game over".
I couldn't make an infinite armour one; I think because you take over the enemy, your stats change according to the vehicle, so if you make yourself invincible in that sense, you also make others invincible.
But you can get a ridiculous amount of points in Challenge Mode by using this:
66 9d 05 =>
02 02 02
Just be on the enemy, and your score will sky-rocket.
.sol location:
chat.kongregate.comgamez0076723liveghostg-noad-kong.swfAttached is complete .sol with a test score I made. Can be edited with Ragnarok; unlocked is highest level unlocked (4 is maximum), and "bestscore" is Challenge Mode best score.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucnDRJUYqFU
Credits to ChaoMing for the video.