Skip to content

[Request] The idle rpg.

-migrated-

16 posts

Re: [Request] The idle rpg.

Posted Apr 8, 2010 11:09 pm
Quote from: "HaxingMadness"
...and clearly this is not a flash game either.

Then what the fuck is it?

lol idek why i still come here

Re: [Request] The idle rpg.

Posted Apr 8, 2010 11:14 pm

I couldn't do shit with the .swf; the required skill to AoB this thing is way beyond me.

Code: [Select]

chat.kongregate.comgamez0071884liveIdlepic.swfYou can be Bruce Almighty with .sol edit.

Re: [Request] The idle rpg.

Posted Apr 8, 2010 11:24 pm

Gives you a lot of experience:

96 05 00 07 01 00 00 00 48 12 9D 02 00 0B 00 96 07 00 08 D2 07 01 00 00 00 -> 96 07 00 08 d2 07 c8 00 00 00 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02

You can change the numbers in bold to anything you want. The way it is, whenever you kill a monster you'll get 200 exp. Change the bytes in bold to 10 27 00 00 to get 10k exp per kill. Will post more things as soon as I find them

EDIT: Well, I just noticed that by level 9 you'll be needing 300k+ to level up, so I got this:

Exp needed to level up will only increase by 3, not multiply: 96 04 00 08 a2 08 a2 1c 96 05 00 07 03 00 00 00 0c 1d -> 96 04 00 08 a2 08 a2 1c 96 05 00 07 03 00 00 00 0a 1d

Re: [Request] The idle rpg.

Posted Apr 8, 2010 11:27 pm

The game officially bores me. And by guessing it's the same crap as A Knight's Story, there's not going to be any badges anytime soon.

Re: [Request] The idle rpg.

Posted Apr 8, 2010 11:36 pm
Quote from: "ChaoMing"
The game officially bores me. And by guessing it's the same crap as A Knight's Story, there's not going to be any badges anytime soon.ever

Fix'd

Re: [Request] The idle rpg.

Posted Apr 9, 2010 12:03 am
Quote from: "LexaDeds"
Quote from: "ChaoMing"
The game officially bores me. And by guessing it's the same crap as A Knight's Story, there's not going to be any badges anytime soon.ever LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Fix'd

Thanks, you have been fixed too (broken image removed)

Also: God, why did they put the spells in Roman Numerals?! I mean, it's not really important, but I'd love to know what the heck I'm casting at the stupid monsters in case any of my friends wonder.

Ex.
"Hey, what's your Fireball level?"
"Oh, it's Fireball CCDLLXLCIII"
"Engrish pl0x!"

Re: [Request] The idle rpg.

Posted Apr 9, 2010 12:08 am
Quote from: "ChaoMing"
Quote from: "LexaDeds"
Quote from: "ChaoMing"
The game officially bores me. And by guessing it's the same crap as A Knight's Story, there's not going to be any badges anytime soon.ever LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Fix'd
Thanks, I have been fixed too. Damn that vet.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: [Request] The idle rpg.

Posted Apr 9, 2010 12:20 am
Quote from: "ChaoMing"
what is this I don't even

(broken image removed)



LOL! How did that happen?

Re: [Request] The idle rpg.

Posted Apr 9, 2010 12:31 am
Quote from: "whatever"
Quote from: "ChaoMing"
what is this I don't even

(broken image removed)


LOL! How did that happen?

WHAT IS THIS I DONT EVEN....................

(broken image removed)

After three YouTube videos of retsupurae (broken image removed)

?((broken image removed)?)? ?((broken image removed)?)? ?((broken image removed)?)?

EDIT: After the 4th or 5th video, my Adobe Flash crashed from this game... because my Flash couldn't handle the game's "epic" coding.

Re: [Request] The idle rpg.

Posted Apr 9, 2010 12:36 am

LOL

Well, I just noticed that sometimes the game gets totally fucked up..I believe it's somehow related to the AoBs...
Anyways, this game's pretty stupid

Re: [Request] The idle rpg.

Posted Apr 9, 2010 12:48 am
Quote from: "whatever"
LOL

Well, I just noticed that sometimes the game gets totally fucked up..I believe it's somehow related to the AoBs...
Anyways, this game's pretty stupid

Nope, here's the problem, STRAIGHT from the Author:

Quote
High level lag problem and undefined equipment problem (hopefully) fixed. Other grammar/spelling errors fixed.


To "LUKK3":
No, you didn't fix it because you're a failure at making Idle games. It can't be Idle if the game f*cking crashes if your level is too high. Also, your game fails for another reason that the monsters DODGE F*CKING EVERYTHING!

That is all. (broken image removed)

P.S. The message to the author is a joke. If you think I was being harsh on him/her, then you're an idiot. :lol: