Oil Night
Here's the link; http://www.kongregate.com/games/fastgames/oil-night
Any hacks for that game?
I tried *1 and *8 not working.
-migrated-
4 posts
Here's the link; http://www.kongregate.com/games/fastgames/oil-night
Any hacks for that game?
I tried *1 and *8 not working.
What a retarded game...it's not like you actually have to plan attacks, it's more like "Spam SPAM SPAM!!!".
No AoBs from me; the .swf is in Slovenian. I can't understand a thing. There are tons of root variables, ~100 of them, but again, I can't understand a single thing.
What you can do is this:
Do a text scan for hitTest and change all the results (I think it's 52, but not sure) to asdf. Continue, and no to terminator. Now, stock up on fuel and do lots of upgrades and whatever, and when you're ready for a huge assault, change the asdf back to hitTest.
I'm not 100% sure it'll work, but worth a try.
Just so you know ljrules95, your username can't be a real kong username so you'll have to get it changed.
Also, http://forum.kongregatehack.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1826#p17628. Learn to search.
Ctrl + Page Up to increase your points, Ctrl + End to decrease opponents points.
Just so you know ljrules95, your username can't be a real kong username so you'll have to get it changed.
Also, http://forum.kongregatehack.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1826#p17628. Learn to search.
Ctrl + Page Up to increase your points, Ctrl + End to decrease opponents points.
A user tried to aggravate ljrules95's reputation by signing up as him on this forum. He has been banned for three days and ljrules95 (who is not ljrules95 on Kongregate) has been permanently banned.