Skip to content

Vacation Mogul

-migrated-

18 posts

Vacation Mogul

Posted Apr 10, 2010 12:57 pm

http://www.kongregate.com/games/KingDot ... tion-mogul

Same as the FB thing, except well, this is Kong! THIS IF F*CKING KO- I'm not gonna go there (broken image removed).

Don't bother with AoBs, the coding is HORRIBLE, I mean it's the same script for almost every action under MainAction! Unless I'm missing something, that's not supposed to happen if it wasn't badly coded.

4Byte*1 for money, have to redo this every round. Easy to get Magnate (guess that's the highest trophy level, like Platinum or Gold).

Re: Vacation Mogul

Posted Apr 10, 2010 1:06 pm

Build/Upgrade instantly (probably also demolish, sell and buy instantly)
46 bf 0b 01 46 06 01  24 28 a2 =>
46 bf 0b 01 46 06 01 24 00 a2

I didn't test it, so don't kill me when it probably wont work.
This code was annoying. I didn't get it; is loc_1 money?

Edit: The code is:

Building

Code: [Select]

       public function get upgrade_time() : int
        {
            ;
            return int(cfg.attribute("building_time")) * 40;
            ;
        }// end function
(line #106)

Code: [Select]

//46 bf 0b 01
_as3_callproperty attribute(param count:1)
//46 06 01
_as3_callproperty int(param count:1)
//24 28
_as3_pushbyte 40
//a2
_as3_multiply
(line #812)

I think it repeats in every single thing you do. Odd thing is, I didn't find building_time

Re: Vacation Mogul

Posted Apr 10, 2010 5:08 pm
Quote from: "Zirak"
Build/Upgrade instantly (probably also demolish, sell and buy instantly)
46 bf 0b 01 46 06 01  24 28 a2 =>
46 bf 0b 01 46 06 01 24 00 a2

I didn't test it, so don't kill me when it probably wont work.
This code was annoying. I didn't get it; is loc_1 money?

Edit: The code is:

Building
Code: [Select]
       public function get upgrade_time() : int
        {
            ;
            return int(cfg.attribute("building_time")) * 40;
            ;
        }// end function
(line #106)

Code: [Select]
//46 bf 0b 01
_as3_callproperty attribute(param count:1)
//46 06 01
_as3_callproperty int(param count:1)
//24 28
_as3_pushbyte 40
//a2
_as3_multiply
(line #812)

I think it repeats in every single thing you do. Odd thing is, I didn't find building_time

next time test it please... Instead of instantly its never... It never upgrades, you can hit upgrade but it sits there doing nothing. :|

Re: Vacation Mogul

Posted Apr 10, 2010 5:11 pm

It depends on how it upgrades, but I guess changing the upgrade time to 0 doesn't do much.
Forgive me for stealing your AoB and code, but here you can just make the upgrade time to 1/40th of its normal time.
46 bf 0b 01 46 06 01 24 28 a2
46 bf 0b 01 46 06 01 24 01 a2

Re: Vacation Mogul

Posted Apr 10, 2010 5:16 pm
Quote from: "pythag12"
It depends on how it upgrades, but I guess changing the upgrade time to 0 doesn't do much.
Forgive me for stealing your AoB and code, but here you can just make the upgrade time to 1/40th of its normal time.
46 bf 0b 01 46 06 01 24 28 a2
46 bf 0b 01 46 06 01 24 01 a2

works like a charm.

Quote from: "Japlex"
Quote from: "Zirak"
Build/Upgrade instantly (probably also demolish, sell and buy instantly)
46 bf 0b 01 46 06 01  24 28 a2 =>
46 bf 0b 01 46 06 01 24 00 a2

I didn't test it, so don't kill me when it probably wont work.
This code was annoying. I didn't get it; is loc_1 money?

next time test it please... Instead of instantly its never... It never upgrades, you can hit upgrade but it sits there doing nothing. :|


I'm pretty sure Zirak didn't intend to trick us. Obviously, he took a quick look at the swf and gave us some arrays that he thought would work. Personally, I find myself getting to busy to go on this forum daily and I'm sure Zirak has better things to do then hack all day.

Re: Vacation Mogul

Posted Apr 10, 2010 5:33 pm
Quote from: "Japlex"
Quote from: "Zirak"
Build/Upgrade instantly (probably also demolish, sell and buy instantly)
46 bf 0b 01 46 06 01  24 28 a2 =>
46 bf 0b 01 46 06 01 24 00 a2

I didn't test it, so don't kill me when it probably wont work.
This code was annoying. I didn't get it; is loc_1 money?

Edit: The code is:

Building
Code: [Select]
       public function get upgrade_time() : int
        {
            ;
            return int(cfg.attribute("building_time")) * 40;
            ;
        }// end function
(line #106)

Code: [Select]
//46 bf 0b 01
_as3_callproperty attribute(param count:1)
//46 06 01
_as3_callproperty int(param count:1)
//24 28
_as3_pushbyte 40
//a2
_as3_multiply
(line #812)

I think it repeats in every single thing you do. Odd thing is, I didn't find building_time
next time test it please... Instead of instantly its never... It never upgrades, you can hit upgrade but it sits there doing nothing. :|


Sorry that I can't test every single hack that I make instantly, because I'm usually working on games like Red with annoying codes or posting on Badgehack, and sorry that this game has a code that gives me a headache and that I couldn't foresee that the game doesn't accept 0*40. So-rry.

Re: Vacation Mogul

Posted Apr 10, 2010 6:38 pm

I read this title as Vatican Mogul. I was very depressed when I noticed it wasn't.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Vacation Mogul

Posted Apr 10, 2010 6:57 pm
Quote from: "skuff"
I read this title as Vatican Mogul. I was very depressed when I noticed it wasn't.

That would've been awesome  :lol:

(broken image removed)

Re: Vacation Mogul

Posted Apr 10, 2010 7:46 pm
Quote from: "Japlex"
Quote from: "Zirak"
Build/Upgrade instantly (probably also demolish, sell and buy instantly)
46 bf 0b 01 46 06 01  24 28 a2 =>
46 bf 0b 01 46 06 01 24 00 a2

I didn't test it, so don't kill me when it probably wont work.
This code was annoying. I didn't get it; is loc_1 money?

Edit: The code is:

Building
Code: [Select]
       public function get upgrade_time() : int
        {
            ;
            return int(cfg.attribute("building_time")) * 40;
            ;
        }// end function
(line #106)

Code: [Select]
//46 bf 0b 01
_as3_callproperty attribute(param count:1)
//46 06 01
_as3_callproperty int(param count:1)
//24 28
_as3_pushbyte 40
//a2
_as3_multiply
(line #812)

I think it repeats in every single thing you do. Odd thing is, I didn't find building_time
next time test it please... Instead of instantly its never... It never upgrades, you can hit upgrade but it sits there doing nothing. :|

Well don't be a douche about it...

I don't test half of my AoBs, yet they work. That's YOUR job to find out if it works, we find the AoBs, you test them since we've already did the hardest parts.

Re: Vacation Mogul

Posted Apr 10, 2010 10:06 pm
Quote from: "ChaoMing"
That's YOUR job to find out if it works, we find the AoBs, you test them since we've already did the hardest parts.

That's the most retarded thing I've heard from you lately, and I've heard some retarded stuff from you. If you're going to make something, you may as well find out if it works, or if it has a bug AND FUCKING GETS EVERYONE BANNED LIKE A CERTAIN .SOL FILE I REMEMBER FROM AGONY: THE PORTAL

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Vacation Mogul

Posted Apr 11, 2010 1:32 pm
Quote from: "DeathsCreation"
I like where this is headed.

Yeh, so do I, I love teh trolling. (broken image removed)

Re: Vacation Mogul

Posted Apr 11, 2010 6:19 pm
Quote from: "ChaoMing"
Well don't be a douche about it...

I don't test half of my AoBs, yet they work. That's YOUR job to find out if it works, we find the AoBs, you test them since we've already did the hardest parts.


you seem more and more douchey everytime i log in.