Skip to content

Flaming Zombooka

-migrated-

4 posts

Flaming Zombooka

Posted Apr 11, 2010 12:30 am

Link: http://www.kongregate.com/games/robotJA ... g-zombooka

Fragger, with a downgrade and instead of grenade tactics, you have to control an annoying bazooka. Also, what's so "Flaming" about it? I see absolutely no fire (excluding explosions).

I think the .sol posted is all the levels completed legit.

Code: [Select]

*chat.kongregate.comgamez0077013*

Re: Flaming Zombooka

Posted Apr 11, 2010 12:14 pm

Unlimited rockets
66 ab 09 60 f9 10 a1 46 0b 01 =>
02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02

You won't get bonus score for missiles left, though.

Game

Code: [Select]

       static function PanelOverlay_UpdateRockets()
        {
            var _loc_1:* = GetCurrentLevel();
            panelOverlay.rocketsLeft.text = int(_loc_1.numRockets - numRocketsFired);
            return;
        }// end function

Code: [Select]

//66 ab 09
_as3_getproperty numRockets
//60 f9 10
_as3_getlex numRocketsFired
//a1
_as3_subtract
//46 0b 01
_as3_callproperty int(param count:1)

Edit: I'm not 100% sure, but I think you'll have a score bonus is you don't NOP callproperty int, or 46 0b 01.

Re: Flaming Zombooka

Posted Apr 11, 2010 2:03 pm

Zirak, I think it might be better no NOP the subtraction or push 0 instead of getlex numRocketsFired