Re: Caesary
Ah I am not one for injection coding... i have used injectors but idk how to make one haha.
-migrated-
244 posts
Ah I am not one for injection coding... i have used injectors but idk how to make one haha.
Just modify a query.
If you see something like "unit_8=50" being passed, try modifying it and see what you get back into something like this...
unit_8=50;SELECT * FROM USERS;--
With any luck, you might get it to add the entire "50;SELECT * FROM USERS;--" to the SQL query (if they are doing no sanitization) and return all user info. (broken image removed)
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
just wondering but how do you actualy do this? and is the troop hack still working, if so is there a video to show?
@12wns No, the troop hack doesn't work for a while now.
@TIM If you need any help with the flash end, let me know. I'm not that great, but I might know a thing or two
I'm currently circumventing the flash end. To keep things brief, I let the flash client and the remote server talk back and forth for a while, then I start messing with the data being sent. (broken image removed)
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
Try not to be permabanned from this game TiM, you're our only hope if we want to hack this piece of shit game. (broken image removed) :lol:
Someone out there is either still hacking, or made damn good use of the tax hack while it was still alive.
(broken image removed)
Yeah, that's just awful. I have about 1/4 of that, lol.
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
Luckyfer is #1 on K4 no ?
Correct.
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
Correct.
UNLEASH THE MUTHAFUCKIN' NUKES, TIM
lol idek why i still come here
As soon as I find a single injection point, it's all over. (broken image removed)
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
There was this faculty exploit, which allowed for a hero to transport a LOT of troops..
As soon as I find a single injection point, it's all over. (broken image removed)
Dude, jab it like a heroin addict until you get one.
lol idek why i still come here
I have permabanned 6 IPs so far, lol. Gotta love HTAccess files. Easy for the server to append to, invulnerable to anyone without file level access, and they instantly deny your IP when you are listed. (broken image removed)
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
x-x lol yeah there is a way to hack still.. we just have to find it and then apply it (broken image removed) i'm still looking.. i haven't managed to get that to work yet either IM.