Skip to content

Caesary

-migrated-

244 posts

Re: Caesary

Posted Jul 3, 2010 11:46 pm
Quote from: "The Ignorant Masses"
I have permabanned 6 IPs so far, lol.  Gotta love HTAccess files.  Easy for the server to append to, invulnerable to anyone without file level access, and they instantly deny your IP when you are listed. (broken image removed)

How about you bounce/spoof your connection (or IP) to make it look like you came from the Caesary website (or like you're asking for information from the client site while pretending to be the Caesary game on Kong). I learned this from Uplink: Hacker Elite, you have to bounce your 2nd last connection to the public access server in order to gain access to the Mainframe to steal data from a LAN.

Re: Caesary

Posted Jul 4, 2010 12:07 am

Chao, Uplink is a video game. Just because you can do something on a video game doesn't mean it's possible. Otherwise, I'd doing really stupid shit and then respawning, all the time.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Caesary

Posted Jul 4, 2010 12:28 am
Quote from: "skuff"
Chao, Uplink is a video game. Just because you can do something on a video game doesn't mean it's possible. Otherwise, I'd doing really stupid shit and then respawning, all the time.


Respawning is for nubs. I'd abuse the living shit out of Quicksave/load, as well as every female I've ever met.

Re: Caesary

Posted Jul 4, 2010 4:40 am
Quote from: "DeathsCreation"
Quote from: "skuff"
Chao, Uplink is a video game. Just because you can do something on a video game doesn't mean it's possible. Otherwise, I'd doing really stupid shit and then respawning, all the time.

Respawning is for nubs. I'd abuse the living shit out of Quicksave/load, as well as every female I've ever met.

Quicksave/loading is for nubs. Rewinding, slowdown, fast-fowarding is the real shit. (I'm talking about modified emulators)

Re: Caesary

Posted Jul 5, 2010 9:24 pm

Everything is being fixed in here. Every single hack or bug is being looked at and watched over. I'd advise creating a private-private chat where we can discuss these sorts of things without everyone else on our backs. Caesary himself is viewing this probably.

Re: Caesary

Posted Jul 6, 2010 1:52 am
Quote from: "Franky555"
Everything is being fixed in here. Every single hack or bug is being looked at and watched over. I'd advise creating a private-private chat where we can discuss these sorts of things without everyone else on our backs. Caesary himself is viewing this probably.

Okay 1: If we're doing SLQ injection, they'll have to update their security, other than that, I don't think they can just change some information/code and think the problem is solved. 2: we really don't care if "he" is watching this topic, it's just a game, it's not like Caesary is going to lose all of their money. 3: Caesary is not a "he", nor is it one person, Caesary is an MMOB-BG (blah blah blah browser-based game) by Aeria Games.

Re: Caesary

Posted Jul 6, 2010 2:45 am
Quote from: "ChaoMing"
Okay 1: If we're doing SLQ injection, they'll have to update their security, other than that, I don't think they can just change some information/code and think the problem is solved. 2: we really don't care if "he" is watching this topic, it's just a game, it's not like Caesary is going to lose all of their money

1. SQL injections are pretty much bruteforcing into a server, which can be established as illegal in court

2. Caesary will most likely be losing money, due to having a kred purchasing system. This can also show us as theives.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Caesary

Posted Jul 6, 2010 5:15 am
Quote from: "The Ignorant Masses"
Someone out there is either still hacking, or made damn good use of the tax hack while it was still alive.

 (broken image removed)

Yeah, that's just awful.  I have about 1/4 of that, lol.


Kinda late response but she either buys or hacks for gold because she buys the 80k prestige quest DAILY and has damn near all her rects lvl 8 or higher with 2 lvl 10s which all popped up like that in about 3 days...

Re: Caesary

Posted Jul 6, 2010 8:54 am
Quote from: "skuff"
1. SQL injections are pretty much bruteforcing into a server, which can be established as illegal in court

I think you won't go in court, if you live in another country than the maker of that game. The laws for every country are different, and you won't go in jail in Turkey for example if you beat your woman, but in Germany you would. I think you know what I mean. I didn't accept any "Terms of use" so I can pretty much do whatever I want there.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Caesary

Posted Jul 6, 2010 12:24 pm
Quote from: "phreneticus"
Quote from: "skuff"
1. SQL injections are pretty much bruteforcing into a server, which can be established as illegal in court
I think you won't go in court, if you live in another country than the maker of that game. The laws for every country are different, and you won't go in jail in Turkey for example if you beat your woman, but in Germany you would. I think you know what I mean. I didn't accept any "Terms of use" so I can pretty much do whatever I want there.

I think the ToS of countries is that when you enter their country, you must abide by their laws or some shit, whatever, I don't go to law school or anything.
Well, let's just wait to see TiM is progressing.

Re: Caesary

Posted Jul 7, 2010 12:36 pm

i cant figure out how to do the beggining of it.....




1. Start CE, we will be searching for 1x 4byte.
2. Hire a new hero, the cheapest will do, as we will dismiss him later.
3. Move to that hero stack of around 10 troops you would like to dupe, in 1 stack.
4. Search for the amount of troops he has, and change it, until you find it in CE, between 2-4 results.
5. Change them all to the amount you want.


please help ame get thru the first few steps

Re: Caesary

Posted Jul 7, 2010 12:38 pm

i cant figure out how to do the beggining of it.....




1. Start CE, we will be searching for 1x 4byte.
2. Hire a new hero, the cheapest will do, as we will dismiss him later.
3. Move to that hero stack of around 10 troops you would like to dupe, in 1 stack.
4. Search for the amount of troops he has, and change it, until you find it in CE, between 2-4 results.
5. Change them all to the amount you want.


please help ame get thru the first few steps

Re: Caesary

Posted Jul 7, 2010 12:58 pm
Quote from: "soldier777"
i cant figure out how to do the beggining of it.....




1. Start CE, we will be searching for 1x 4byte.
2. Hire a new hero, the cheapest will do, as we will dismiss him later.
3. Move to that hero stack of around 10 troops you would like to dupe, in 1 stack.
4. Search for the amount of troops he has, and change it, until you find it in CE, between 2-4 results.
5. Change them all to the amount you want.


please help ame get thru the first few steps


To make a long story short...




Don't use a ton of spaces like this.  It's considered felonious douchebaggery and is punishable by law.
Double posting is considered felonious douchebaggery and is punishable by law.
Also, read the damn thread.  This hack hasn't worked in weeks.


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

Re: Caesary

Posted Jul 7, 2010 2:18 pm

Oh well... I say close this.. there is no reason to continue on... it was a good run.. all my attempts have failed now (broken image removed) everything seems to be fixed since their v1.17 update.