Skip to content

Caesary

-migrated-

244 posts

Re: Caesary

Posted Jun 22, 2010 10:16 pm

Tim, are you still looking for something in SoThink? Where would you say is the best place to find something?

Re: Caesary

Posted Jun 22, 2010 10:19 pm

i just got back from work, the guys are patching to 1.17 now, market crashes are no more, at least for now.

damn, i so wanted my principes back. lol

Re: Caesary

Posted Jun 23, 2010 5:12 am

I can get them to displa as if they are there but then i get a weird chinese message from the system if i try to dismiss... and if i try to move to hero i get illegal request... howd you do it Ignorant?

Re: Caesary

Posted Jun 23, 2010 5:49 pm

Just a small question, it's not like a "hack" but I'd like to perform automatization on some tasks. Like assigning 1/1/1 troops to divisions.
Can this be done through CE?

Thanks in advance

Re: Caesary

Posted Jun 23, 2010 8:11 pm
Quote from: "TaiSHi"
Just a small question, it's not like a "hack" but I'd like to perform automatization on some tasks. Like assigning 1/1/1 troops to divisions.
Can this be done through CE?

Thanks in advance


You can use ac tool, if you know something about c/c++

Re: Caesary

Posted Jun 23, 2010 9:10 pm

Excuse my ignorance, but what's AC Tool? I'm using autoit but server lags screws up the task :S


And referring to bot program or not, moving heroes shouldn't be a variable change ?

Re: Caesary

Posted Jun 23, 2010 9:35 pm

Hmmm... so how do you go about getting the resources bug in the newest patch tho ignorant? I haven't been able to figure it out x-x same as troops kinda.. it displays but doesnt really show up lol.

Re: Caesary

Posted Jun 24, 2010 1:27 am
Quote from: "Funktasticmo"
Hmmm... so how do you go about getting the resources bug in the newest patch tho ignorant?


He didn't. He got a lot of resources when the tax hack still worked, and used these resources to get him the troops

Re: Caesary

Posted Jun 24, 2010 2:46 am

Yup.  When I had infinite Ses, I bought shit tons of resources.

Sadly, I used everything already.  Granted, I have nearly a month's worth of units in all of my barracks/workshops/stables, but still... (broken image removed)


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

Re: Caesary

Posted Jun 24, 2010 3:37 am

@TIM, do you have any idea what would happen if I were to remove binding from the game with some AoB? Would it not check back with the servers for the info?

Re: Caesary

Posted Jun 24, 2010 12:49 pm

If you broke the connection between the server and the game (already done this) and tricked it into thinking it's still connected (couldn't get to work right) you could do whatever you want, but it won't change what is on the server.  I suppose you could set everything all insane like, then slip the connection back in, but I'm pretty sure it will just re-sync with the server at the next 6 minute interval or when you do anything transactional...  (broken image removed)


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez