Does anyone know how to change a constant via AoB? Not something in the constant pool, since we're talking AS3 here. I've been trying lots of things to break this game, and one of those things involves me altering a constant.
EDIT: Well, my most recent attempt is to make all buildings inta-finish-able. Insta-finish-able buildings are the ones that take less than 5 minutes to upgrade/build. I tried altering the if statement, but nothing happened. Then I tried altering the constante that limits the maximum time a building takes to be upgraded so it can be insta-finished. Given that I don't know how to do such, I couldn't actually try this one. After that I tried altering the client sided rules for the building upgrades, so I change my rectorate upgrade time from level1->level2 to under 4 minutes. I thought I'd gotten a cookie, 'cause I got the pop-up thingy telling I'd been blessed, blablabla and my building had been insta-finished. But the upgrade timer was still counting down and my rectorate was still level1. If someone *cough*Derek/deity/praetor/anyone better than me*cough could shed some on light on this, I'd be grateful xD