Skip to content

Caesary

-migrated-

244 posts

Caesary

Posted Apr 15, 2010 9:08 pm

Well, New Game Called Caesary Seems Like AoE (Age of Empires) Except Flash Version

Link - Caesary

Any Hacks ?

Re: Caesary

Posted Apr 15, 2010 9:16 pm

ill look into it dont expect any aobs tho

Re: Caesary

Posted Apr 15, 2010 10:49 pm

Lawl at "Erect" Building.

Also, Civony/Evony failure.

Re: Caesary

Posted May 15, 2010 3:12 pm
Quote from: "run_dragon"
Too hard to hack.

Because you can't hack it with 4Bytes *1?

Anyways I'm currently looking for AoBs..

Code: [Select]

//d0
_as3_getlocal <0>
//30
_as3_pushscope
//5d 94 06
_as3_findpropstrict mx.core:UIComponent::resourcesChanged
//4f 94 06 00
_as3_callpropvoid mx.core:UIComponent::resourcesChanged(param count:0)
//47
_as3_returnvoid
If we NOP this out your resources might be unable to decrease.. but also not able to increase..

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Caesary

Posted May 16, 2010 4:28 pm

Couldn't find anything useful. Resources and the juicy stuff are server sided.

Quote from: "run_dragon"
Too hard to hack.

You bumped a month old topic for that? Thanks for the protip.

Re: Caesary

Posted May 17, 2010 3:02 am
Quote from: "Zirak"
Couldn't find anything useful. Resources and the juicy stuff are server sided.

Quote from: "run_dragon"
Too hard to hack.
You bumped a month old topic for that? Thanks for the protip.

I lol'd  :lol:

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

Re: Caesary

Posted May 17, 2010 8:55 pm
Quote from: "blahblahman"
Quote from: "Zirak"
Couldn't find anything useful. Resources and the juicy stuff are server sided.

Quote from: "run_dragon"
Too hard to hack.
You bumped a month old topic for that? Thanks for the protip.
I lol'd  :lol:


This means I'm trying to hack this game for 1 month.

Re: Caesary

Posted May 17, 2010 9:05 pm
Quote from: "run_dragon"
Quote from: "blahblahman"
Quote from: "Zirak"
Couldn't find anything useful. Resources and the juicy stuff are server sided.

Quote from: "run_dragon"
Too hard to hack.
You bumped a month old topic for that? Thanks for the protip.
I lol'd  :lol:

This means I'm trying to hack this game for 1 month.


No actually. What you did now was trying to look pr0. You failed.

Trying to hack a game for 1 month is like trying to catch a bird by pouring salt on its tail. If you fail at your first...what? 30 minutes, and you don't have any kind of trail, you ask for help. Making a trainer or something may take 1 month, but wasting your time on this tiny game? That is so obviously server sided?

It's just like doing this:
[spoiler=How to keep an idiot occupied:97i4i60e]

If you didn't make it in 1 hour top, ask us.
If you're trying to keep face, don't come a month later and try to make a horrible excuse. That doesn't work.

Have a good day.

Re: Caesary

Posted May 28, 2010 12:03 am

I somehow saw this coming, bump for badges. An easy, a medium, and a hard.

Re: Caesary

Posted May 28, 2010 10:42 pm

well KBH works like a charm all i got

Re: Caesary

Posted May 29, 2010 10:47 am

The game is pretty easy. Takes around 2-3 days to get the badges without "hacking"

Re: Caesary

Posted May 31, 2010 5:07 pm
Quote from: "Zirak"
It's just like doing this:
[spoiler=How to keep an idiot occupied:20oseqtx]


I don't get it.... I'm still clicking, maybe in a month I'll know I can't do it!

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Caesary

Posted May 31, 2010 10:15 pm
Quote from: "Maximillian"
Quote from: "Zirak"
It's just like doing this:
[spoiler=How to keep an idiot occupied:2lu4qa8m]

I don't get it.... I'm still clicking, maybe in a month I'll know I can't do it!


Refresh it and it should work.

Re: Caesary

Posted May 31, 2010 10:17 pm

There's a secret code behind the Show button as described by TIM through PM, the code for this Show/Hide is by pressing Ctrl+W, hold Alt, then click Show.