Re: Knight Elite
I also can't get it with either array. Maybe they've changed the game again?
-migrated-
68 posts
I also can't get it with either array. Maybe they've changed the game again?
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2348&p=23752#p23752
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous
http://forum.kongregatehack.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2348&p=23752#p23752
epic pwned.
where can i get the player action script?
where can i get the player action script?
What are you talking about?
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
He's talking about this:
Open the Player Action Script. Here is the function to buy:Code: [Select]public function buy(param1:IItem) : void
{
var _loc_3:Boolean = true;
;
this = false;
param1 = null;
var _loc_2:Number = undefined;
var _loc_4:* = this;
if (_loc_3 || param1)
{
;
null.add(-(-null * (money << param1.getPrice()) * undefined));
}
_loc_2 = int(_owns[param1]);
;
if (!(_loc_4 instanceof (this >> _loc_3) + 1 && null))
{
_owns[param1] = _loc_2 + 1;
}
return;
return;
}
The part of interest is null.add(-(-null * (money << param1.getPrice()) * undefined));
If you NOP out the - (negate - op code 90) instead of it adding the negative amount, it adds the positive amount. The code changes slightly, but this method still applies. Now you can update it yourself.
Action Script is the language for the file. You can see it through a decompiler, as described here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2104
I'm confused @_@ (broken image removed)
You grabbed the wrong .swf, try using swfdump to get it.
You grabbed the wrong .swf, try using swfdump to get it.
I followed praetor's link. I even tried and used SoThinks .swf catcher from IE.
Edit: Found it with .swf dump. I recall finding it before, but thinking it was something unimportant, and now I can't find it again. It's like letting your 3 year old relative play with the remote control...
Can anyone please give me a direct link to the swf, been looking for it and can't fint it. Also, if anyone can e-mail be the hacked swf if they have that, I would also really appreciate that, thanks!!!
whats ya email?(broken image removed) the link to the game is:
http://btd4.com/Games/gameswfs/knightelite.swf
I don't have a hacked swf, but I do have a .sol file...with all weapons!!! (incl. orcbane!!!) (broken image removed) (broken image removed)
Yahoo! The codes Praetor provided work!
Thx, Praetor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(broken image removed) (broken image removed)
So i've been trying to hack this game and haven't had any luck. Neither of the AoB codes work that were provided, and if I download the swf file, i can't get past the mochicrypt. Tried searching the forums for instructions on that part but didn't have any luck.
Can anyone point me in the right direction or help me with this hack? I was able to find my 'health' with cheat engine, but changing or freezing the value didn't work.
hi im new and i got a question.
has anybody found a way to hack this game?
i tried everything but it still wont work (broken image removed)
how do i do it?
if u no
can u please reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1