Skip to content

Knight Elite

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Knight Elite. View game

68 posts

Re: Knight Elite

Posted Aug 10, 2010 11:01 am
Quote from: "kingoffunk"
Um what if I use explorer or explorer is what I am seeing in the container??

Does it also work for explorer and how?

Don't tell me that you're using Internet Explorer... dude, download Firefox. It works on IE too, but please, use FF. Do yourself a favour and don't use that piece of shit.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Knight Elite

Posted Aug 10, 2010 3:05 pm

Get gold when spending it hack by phreneticus
a1 1e 95 78 29 90 4f f7 01 01
a1 1e 95 78 29 02 4f f7 01 01

Get crystals when spending them
46 8e 06 00 90 4f f7 01 01 =>
46 8e 06 00 02 4f f7 01 01

Price of "Potion of Healing" reduced and can be used multiple times
60 a4 03 24 00 62 05 11 3f 00 00 =>
60 a4 03 24 0a 62 05 11 3f 00 00

Price of "Potion of Stonekin" reduced
60 97 03 24 32 62 04 2a 11 03 00 00 =>
60 97 03 24 19 62 04 2a 11 03 00 00

the rest hacked by werr about post edited by phreneticus, the hacks updated and worked

Re: Knight Elite

Posted Aug 10, 2010 7:23 pm

Thanks fellas I will try these codes later today when I get a chance. Also Phren, thanks for all your help man, I did have Firefox just don't use it as much but I did in this case for the codes for Railroad Rampage and they worked fine. Hopefully when I try it form this game as it well it would also be just as good, and work.

Re: Knight Elite

Posted Oct 24, 2010 6:22 am

there is a cheat for knigth elite you use cheat engine

you play one round and put 1 in the search value when round finished
then play another round and put 2 and so on and so on until round 4 or 5 when round round is finished you select the values and put them down to the other section and change the value type to 1 and then finish round 6 and when it dose it will go back to round one and you will get the money from it until it reaches round 5 then freese it then keep pressing space until you get your desired amout of money then unfreese it

Re: Knight Elite

Posted Nov 14, 2010 12:52 am

Hi i'm new and I don't know how to use the codes. I see the codes like the one for money and the potions but I really want to know how to use it since I love this game.

Re: Knight Elite

Posted Nov 14, 2010 1:16 am
Quote from: "redbull"
Hi i'm new and I don't know how to use the codes. I see the codes like the one for money and the potions but I really want to know how to use it since I love this game.

Hacking FAQ

Note to KH, I think this should appear as the first page they see when they register, as every-fucking-body misses it.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Knight Elite

Posted Nov 14, 2010 5:54 am

Hi i'm new I don't know how to use the codes but I really love this game and I would appreciate it if someone could tell me how to use them.

Re: Knight Elite

Posted Nov 14, 2010 4:40 pm

Don't spam please. Your post was replied to already.