Skip to content

Valthirian Arc

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Valthirian Arc. View game

2 posts

Valthirian Arc

Posted Apr 25, 2010 5:50 pm

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/529514

lol.. I wanted to hack the game before I knew that it has medals.. now that I know that it has medals I have to hack it. (broken image removed)

Update: Its the same shit as for Sidney Shark, but I obsfucated the code and will search for AOBs now. (broken image removed)
Update2: Money and LP are 4Bytes *8.

Code: [Select]

if (eval("x01") == 945)
{
    x01 = eval("x01") - 401;
   
} // end if
if (eval("x01") == 544)
{
    x01 = eval("x01") - 534;
   
} // end if
if (eval("x01") == 264)
{
    x01 = eval("x01") + 557;
   
   
} // end if
if (eval("x01") == 10)
{
    x01 = eval("x01") + 405;
    if (eval("1"))
    {
    }
    else
    {
        x01 = eval("x01") + 321;
    } // end else if
   
} // end if


This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Valthirian Arc

Posted Apr 25, 2010 7:53 pm

Edit sol with this: Max money 3, Max LP in chars (German number (broken image removed), set tournaments to 10 16, and you are basicly set to sail. Also, you can edit fame 8 in main, but i think that by buying chars, leveling them to max, you can sell them for 580-620 fame

Sol i vadata in main root