Skip to content

[Request]Hotel City

-migrated-

5 posts

Re: [Request]Hotel City

Posted Apr 26, 2010 2:02 pm

Sweeeet game. (broken image removed)

Money is 4Bytes*1 but it resets your money and everything if you don't use AOBs so I'll have a closer look on this game.. (broken image removed)

Edit: I guess it won't be that hard to hack..

Code: [Select]

//d1
_as3_getlocal <1>
//66 a6 03
_as3_getproperty cash
//a0
_as3_add

@TIM I guess you can be our hero now. Watch this vid, the guy did a pretty clever hack but its outdated. I guess you could update it since you are a programmer. (broken image removed)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O_JGX81KMM

I gonna try this one out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wj5OTH-eDg8

He said it does only work with new accounts so lets see..

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: [Request]Hotel City

Posted Apr 27, 2010 6:02 pm

Hacking is fun

(broken image removed)

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: [Request]Hotel City

Posted Jul 22, 2010 1:00 pm
Quote from: "phreneticus"
Hacking is fun

(broken image removed)


Wow great ! Could you give me more information please ?

Re: [Request]Hotel City

Posted Sep 3, 2010 10:35 pm

Ok so if im right...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O_JGX81KMM Gives me a link to file Hotel.xml that has been edited...

On most of teh lines in the files script say:

<level id="X" xpGate="0" wagesMargin="0.1" decoMaxStarPenalty="2" cleanMaxStarPenalty="2" ratioMaxStarPenalty="1" parRatio="0" lvlUpCoinBonus="300000000" coinBagSize="400"  tempWorkCost="200" />

So if I wer to change that line to:

<level id="X" xpGate="50" wagesMargin="0.1" decoMaxStarPenalty="2" cleanMaxStarPenalty="2" ratioMaxStarPenalty="1" parRatio="0" lvlUpCoinBonus="300000001" coinBagSize="400"  tempWorkCost="0" />

That makes it so when I get 50 xp I will lvl up to lvl X and gain 300000001 coins and pay nothing for temp workers right?