Skip to content

Enough Plumbers

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Enough Plumbers. View game

15 posts

Enough Plumbers

Posted May 3, 2010 1:03 pm

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/534961

Medal AObs: (credit to Master_X)
2c 9e 01 - Easy Way Out
2c 9f 01 - Pacifist
2c 98 01 - King Crusher
2c 9e 01 - Survivalist

Medal AOB switch as always.

completed .sol

[attachment=0:1653o1at]plumbers.sol[/attachment:1653o1at]

Walkthrough:

Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFuGgonTZFg

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1KuZdpMf-A

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Enough Plumbers

Posted May 4, 2010 6:28 pm
Quote from: "Master_X"
You can edit sol in Ragnarok, but only levels

I thought .minervas sol editor is better.. well I only tried .minveras sol editor and the normal .sol editor, both didn't work. :-P

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Enough Plumbers

Posted May 5, 2010 6:35 pm

2c 9e 01 Survivalist
2c 9d 01 Easy Way Out
2c 9f 01 Pacifist
2c 98 01 King Crusher

Do this before you click anything

Re: Enough Plumbers

Posted May 5, 2010 8:10 pm
Quote from: "Master_X"
2c 9e 01 Survivalist
2c 9d 01 Easy Way Out
2c 9f 01 Pacifist
2c 98 01 King Crusher

Do this before you click anything

Wait i dont get this what do we change the first array to???

Re: Enough Plumbers

Posted May 5, 2010 8:11 pm
Quote from: "karanous"
Quote from: "Master_X"
2c 9e 01 Survivalist
2c 9d 01 Easy Way Out
2c 9f 01 Pacifist
2c 98 01 King Crusher

Do this before you click anything
Wait i dont get this what do we change the first array to???

You can change each of them with every other medal AOB.

For example:
2c 9d 01 =>
2c 9f 01

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Enough Plumbers

Posted May 6, 2010 7:04 am
Quote from: "karanous"
what will that do?


That will make it so that when you complete the requirements for "Easy way out" you will instead get "Pacifist".

This is the basis for most AoB medal swaps.  Pretty much the best way to hack medals since it is controllable, fast, and relatively simple if people are kind enough to report all of the medal AoB's.

Re: Enough Plumbers

Posted May 7, 2010 10:20 pm

You have to get it legit.. there is no other way. If you got at least a small amount of skill you should be able to do it, there are also walkthroughs for that medal. (broken image removed)

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Enough Plumbers

Posted May 8, 2010 5:05 pm

oh ok i finnally found out how to do it, here is where it explains all the badges...

Re: Enough Plumbers

Posted May 10, 2010 3:58 pm

I looked for a medal walkthrough, but I didn't find anything. Mind helping a guy out?

Re: Enough Plumbers

Posted May 10, 2010 4:08 pm
Quote from: "johnnpikachu"
I looked for a medal walkthrough, but I didn't find anything. Mind helping a guy out?

*facepalm* look up dude...

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Enough Plumbers

Posted May 10, 2010 4:34 pm

At the time of posting I only saw 1 page. I didn't realize there was a second until now. I overlooked it, it's not like I'm brain-dead.

Re: Enough Plumbers

Posted Aug 13, 2010 5:33 pm

I did it rly easy the boss was kind of difficult but u get used to it about 10-15 trys for boss and about 10 tries for pacifist badge...  

Hint: Pacifist badge look on the top with the 2 monsters that pass each other they need to be following each other not going in opposite directions or u cant go past them without killing them so watch out for that keep reseting until they both follow each other... if u don't do this this may take about 30 tries and u may give up easily.