Re: Cursed Treasure: Don't Touch My Gems!
lol the best way in chrome is to go to the webpage "about:memory" and look for the line that says:
PID Name
5556 Plug-in Shockwave Flash
then in CE just look for that PID
-migrated-
81 posts
lol the best way in chrome is to go to the webpage "about:memory" and look for the line that says:
PID Name
5556 Plug-in Shockwave Flash
then in CE just look for that PID
What does 4b*1 means?
What does 4b*1 means?
It means the value to search for is 4 Bytes, and you have to times the value by 1. So if your gold is 800 for example, search for 800 as a 4 byte in CE
Dont finds anything. Tried with FireFox, Chrome and IE. AoB dont work either.
Dont finds anything. Tried with FireFox, Chrome and IE. AoB dont work either.
How so? Did you attach CE to the right browser?
To the left browser. Oh god, why do people always think that all others are stupid?
To the left browser. Oh god, why do people always think that all others are stupid?
To the left browser? And I'm just making sure you're doing everything right. You're asking for help, without me being there to see exactly whats happening, I need to start from the beginning
Well i heave the problem that if i change the array of bytes value to what it says nothing happens ps im useing firefox and ce ver 5.6 (broken image removed)
im using Opera and CE 5.6 and only the exp AoB works for me
Hey Guys I managed to get it working using Chrome. It still works. (broken image removed)
I think the game has been updated, I can
Isnt there a sol that works correctly and its not in 7zip? :S
Thanks please
Someone have posted a .sol in this thread, just 4 pages before. Before asking something, can you try reading the whole thread ?
Oops im sorry, thank you!
Im gonna read it all next time (broken image removed)
I know this topic is old but this is one of my favorite games and it turns out my old data got deleted and I never got the hard badge well I have gone over every post tried just about every suggestion and nothing seems to work for me. I am not that good with CE just what you guys give me to go off really lol. Wondered if maybe I was wrong or anyone could help me?