Ayumilove Anti Hack System v1
http://www.kongregate.com/games/ayumilo ... -system-v1
I'm not good at AoB hacking. can someone please help me? and tell me how you found the AoBs or whatever if you do help. thank you (broken image removed)
-migrated-
25 posts
http://www.kongregate.com/games/ayumilo ... -system-v1
I'm not good at AoB hacking. can someone please help me? and tell me how you found the AoBs or whatever if you do help. thank you (broken image removed)
This is ridiculous... it just freezes Sothink whenever I try viewing code.
This is ridiculous... it just freezes Sothink whenever I try viewing code.
Same deal here.
If it gets out how she did this AoB hacking could be over : Ack.
SWFDump is not helping, Flash player just shows blank, and Macromedia flash gets an error when trying to open it. This confuses me.
SWFDump works but SoThink randomly crashes when I try to view the code, having the most success with raw data.
Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects
(broken image removed)
You guys need to get better skills (broken image removed)
3 is out. Derek are you the guy who got an impossible score?
Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects
Instead of adding 10 a second, it subtracts 100. Auto win.
24 0a a0 27 -> 24 64 a1 27
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous
3 is out. Derek are you the guy who got an impossible score?
No.
24 0a a0 27 -> 24 64 a1 27
That's almost the same AoB I used (broken image removed)
Add -100 (does the same thing)
24 0a a0 -> 24 9B a0
Edit:
New Version?
Starting money
24 1E 4A
Money Increases
2F 93 D7 -> 2F 91 D7
The file that works is an attachment i posted. And also, how did you guys find those AoBs?
how are you guys getting around the thing where it freezes sothink? I'm totally stumped.
how are you guys getting around the thing where it freezes sothink? I'm totally stumped.
dude, all you have to do is download the file I had posted as an attachment. its the same file but it doesnt freeze.
anyway, ive searched through it, and i have no clue what im looking for
Quote from: "SethElite"how are you guys getting around the thing where it freezes sothink? I'm totally stumped.dude, all you have to do is download the file I had posted as an attachment. its the same file but it doesnt freeze.
anyway, ive searched through it, and i have no clue what im looking for
But my question is how did you make it not freeze?
Quote from: "stocksting"Quote from: "SethElite"how are you guys getting around the thing where it freezes sothink? I'm totally stumped.dude, all you have to do is download the file I had posted as an attachment. its the same file but it doesnt freeze.
anyway, ive searched through it, and i have no clue what im looking for
But my question is how did you make it not freeze?
I didnt make that file. XXX000XXX found it for me somehow. i asked him how and he didnt respond
Edit:
New Version?
Starting money
24 1E 4A
Money Increases
2F 93 D7 -> 2F 91 D7
I think this is a little bit more complicated, but not much more. Using yours, it would detect the cheat using the AuditLogger AS. This is how I won (instant win). Probably an easier way, but it works.
24 64 0e 1c 00 00 d0 66 0d 4f 52 00 d0 66 16 66 35 12 08 00 00 d0 4f 1b 00
24 00 0e 1c 00 00 d0 66 0d 4f 52 00 d0 66 16 66 35 12 08 00 00 d0 4f 1a 00
It changes:
if (this._money.value > 100)
{
this._timer.stop();
if (this._auditLogger.hacked)
{
this.fail();
}
else
{
this.success();
}
return;
}
to
if (this._money.value > 0)
{
this._timer.stop();
if (this._auditLogger.hacked)
{
this.success();
}
else
{
this.success();
}
return;
}
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous