Re: Super 3D Pig Feeder
I didn't, but i'd assume it was legit since he's pretty knowledgeable on what he does. Did it not work?
I don't know. I stopped getting medals, I have enough of them. (broken image removed) Even the best hackers on this board can be in the wrong. You can tell what might work, but until you tested it you won't be able to know it for sure.
Anyways, the reason why I'm so sure at this one is, because it is the the exact same game as Doom. And deity wasn't able to find anything for Doom, so I guess there won't be many people who could even manage to do that.
But I will have a closer look for it again, if it actually gets medals. Maybe then there is a unlockMedalbyname and no unlockMedalbyID function...
I found this here, but doesn't help you at all
//66 03
_as3_getproperty medal_name
//46 04 01
_as3_callproperty unlockMedal(param count:1)
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus