Skip to content

The Final Death Wish

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to The Final Death Wish. View game

63 posts

Re: The Final Death Wish

Posted May 29, 2010 12:47 am
Quote from: "hackongregate"
Using IE as someone said Firefox wasn't working? @ Zero.. I just told you it wont let me edit a ?? value.

heres a Screen Shot

(broken image removed)


You did something wrong. You should not be getting ?? values as an AoB. Try closing IE completely and reopening it. Or make sure you don't have 2 instances of CE open using task manager

Re: The Final Death Wish

Posted May 29, 2010 12:50 am
Quote from: "Milamber"
Quote from: "hackongregate"
Using IE as someone said Firefox wasn't working? @ Zero.. I just told you it wont let me edit a ?? value.

heres a Screen Shot

(broken image removed)

You did something wrong. You should not be getting ?? values as an AoB. Try closing IE completely and reopening it. Or make sure you don't have 2 instances of CE open using task manager


I already did that, twice

Re: The Final Death Wish

Posted May 29, 2010 12:52 am
Quote from: "hackongregate"
Quote from: "Milamber"
Quote from: "hackongregate"
Using IE as someone said Firefox wasn't working? @ Zero.. I just told you it wont let me edit a ?? value.

heres a Screen Shot

(broken image removed)

You did something wrong. You should not be getting ?? values as an AoB. Try closing IE completely and reopening it. Or make sure you don't have 2 instances of CE open using task manager

I already did that, twice


Try closing IE using task manager. Not sure how it works, I use FF, but still, try ending the process tree. Also, maybe IE is a multi-thingy browser, which means you picked the wrong process in CE. As I said though, I use FF. Try using FF, see if it works better

Re: The Final Death Wish

Posted May 29, 2010 12:55 am

Or try a restarting your computer. Most things fix after a simple restart. (It's worth a try)

Re: The Final Death Wish

Posted May 29, 2010 12:56 am

Alright, So I opened Task Manager, Closed CE, IE, FF. Opened FF, Opened CE, Searched up "2c fa 0c 66 9d 0d a1 2a 63 04 68 eb 05" and it found 0 Adress's. I guess i'll restart -.-

Re: The Final Death Wish

Posted May 29, 2010 1:02 am
Quote from: "hackongregate"
Alright, So I opened Task Manager, Closed CE, IE, FF. Opened FF, Opened CE, Searched up "2c fa 0c 66 9d 0d a1 2a 63 04 68 eb 05" and it found 0 Adress's. I guess i'll restart -.-


Huh? That doesn't make any sense. Not your method, that should be fine. But I've never heard of it doing that unless you're doing something wrong. Maybe the AoB's are out of date. Try using AoBs for a different game

Re: The Final Death Wish

Posted May 29, 2010 1:03 am
Quote from: "hackongregate"
Alright, So I opened Task Manager, Closed CE, IE, FF. Opened FF, Opened CE, Searched up "2c fa 0c 66 9d 0d a1 2a 63 04 68 eb 05" and it found 0 Adress's. I guess i'll restart -.-

As I already asked you. Which version of FF are you using?

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: The Final Death Wish

Posted May 29, 2010 1:08 am
Quote from: "Milamber"
Quote from: "hackongregate"
Alright, So I opened Task Manager, Closed CE, IE, FF. Opened FF, Opened CE, Searched up "2c fa 0c 66 9d 0d a1 2a 63 04 68 eb 05" and it found 0 Adress's. I guess i'll restart -.-

Huh? That doesn't make any sense. Not your method, that should be fine. But I've never heard of it doing that unless you're doing something wrong. Maybe the AoB's are out of . Try using AoBs for a different


I restarted and it fixed the problem (broken image removed) Although what sucks is the AoB's are out of date as when there edited they don't take effect..

Re: The Final Death Wish

Posted May 29, 2010 1:28 am

No the AOBs are not out of date.  I just used them.  From the image posted you are doing something quite different than I do.  First off, perform the search while you're on the black loading screen (do not click play until after you've done the modification). Load CE, click on window list and find the "Play The Final Wish..".  Go to "Memory View", search, Find memory, enter your hex values and tick array of byte.  The address you need to alter will appear in the section below.  Make your changes and you can then close the memory viewer window.  Play the game and it should be fine.

Re: The Final Death Wish

Posted May 29, 2010 4:05 am
Quote from: "Wombat"
No the AOBs are not out of date.  I just used them.  From the image posted you are doing something quite different than I do.  First off, perform the search while you're on the black loading screen (do not click play until after you've done the modification). Load CE, click on window list and find the "Play The Final Wish..".  Go to "Memory View", search, Find memory, enter your hex values and tick array of byte.  The address you need to alter will appear in the section below.  Make your changes and you can then close the memory viewer window.  Play the game and it should be fine.


Great explanation. thanks a ton

Re: The Final Death Wish

Posted May 29, 2010 7:19 am

heyguys,dont laugh but........i dont know how to open the .sol file.........

Re: The Final Death Wish

Posted May 29, 2010 7:33 am
Quote from: "Tanmay"
heyguys,dont laugh but........i dont know how to open the .sol file.........


You click on it.

Re: The Final Death Wish

Posted May 29, 2010 10:48 am

Here are some AOB's I found :

Buying adds gold :
66 e7 0e a1 2a 63 04 68 88 06 62 04 08 04
66 e7 0e a0 2a 63 04 68 88 06 62 04 08 04

100% chance of critical hit :
29 62 65 60 b5 0b 46 a4 0a 00 af
29 62 65 24 00 02 02 02 02 02 af

EDIT :

Easier enemies on easy mode :
d0 2f 24 2a 63 09 68 c1 06 62 09 08 09 29 d0 2f 24 2a
d0 2f 01 2a 63 09 68 c1 06 62 09 08 09 29 d0 2f 01 2a

Easier enemies on normal mode :
d0 24 01 2a 63 09 68 c1 06 62 09 08 09 29 d0 24 01 2a
d0 2F 01 2a 63 09 68 c1 06 62 09 08 09 29 d0 2F 01 2a

Easier enemies on masochist mode :
d0 24 02 2a 63 09 68 c1 06 62 09 08 09 29 d0 24 02 2a
d0 2F 01 2a 63 09 68 c1 06 62 09 08 09 29 d0 2F 01 2a

Re: The Final Death Wish

Posted May 29, 2010 2:42 pm

I'm currently working on a level max hack. Could anyone try it, because i'm to lazy to level all the way to 30:

D0 24 1E 2A 63 09 68 C3 05
D0 24 3C 2A 63 09 68 C3 05

Should change max level 30 to 60

Re: The Final Death Wish

Posted May 29, 2010 2:51 pm
Quote from: "getjack"
I'm currently working on a level max hack. Could anyone try it, because i'm to lazy to level all the way to 30:

D0 24 1E 2A 63 09 68 C3 05
D0 24 3C 2A 63 09 68 C3 05

Should change max level 30 to 60


I don't mean to burst your bubble here, but you can increase your max level to 60 by finishing map 25.