If you treat it like a puzzle, it's really fun. Producing such puzzle games will be pr0 win.
Picking a claw upgrade will bring it to max (10):
60 b0 02 66 63 24 01 a0 =>
60 b0 02 66 63 24 0a a0
do
{
if (!(powers[02] < 10)) goto 1783;
}
(powers[02] + 1);
do
I've begun by searching for "= 10", since that is the max. I then found something do to with "powers[##]". So I searched for "powers[", and in the only folder, I searched for = 10. Wasn't long before I found it.
Updatesssss
You always have the whirling kitty upgrade (sorry couldn't make it heli one):
d1 76 11 9b 12 00 66 63 24 00 af =>
d1 76 11 9b 12 00 66 63 24 ff af
Always have Psionic Whistle:
60 9e 05 62 0a 12 41 0d 00 66 62 24 00 af =>
60 9e 05 62 0a 12 41 0d 00 66 62 24 00 b0
Always have ceiling cat:
60 38 60 cd 05 66 63 24 00 af =>
60 38 60 cd 05 66 63 24 00 b0
I'll post if I find more.
Edit: Updated. Sorry, but couldn't reproduce the Psionic Whistle one. All the code for powers is in xplor -> 3%
Tailando
if (!(powers[try20] > 0)) goto 4303;
Changed >0 to >-1 (ff=-1)
Ceiling kitty
if (!_loc_9)
{
do
{
'3(FlxG.state).&9("Ceiling Cat", "Hold UP to cling to the ceiling and walk!");
do
{
FlxG.play(&0, Xplor.]2);
}while (true)
<%();
}while (true)
powers[53] = 1;
Changed powers[53] = 1; to powers[53] >= 1; (you can do the same to the Tailando one, or as the tailando one, doesn't matter).