Blosics 2
Sequel, physics "knock down the green blocks" game. Some nice puzzles here.
http://www.kongregate.com/games/Igrek/blosics-2
Haven't had any luck with CE yet - score is no longer Double * 1 like in the first version.
-migrated-
13 posts
Sequel, physics "knock down the green blocks" game. Some nice puzzles here.
http://www.kongregate.com/games/Igrek/blosics-2
Haven't had any luck with CE yet - score is no longer Double * 1 like in the first version.
The code is really interesting, and it also gives me a headache. There are like 50 nicknames for "Points", but I can't seem to find ball costs, or red block costs. I'll try again later.
I also think some of the code is in German or Swedish or something.
Edit: Available hacks up until now:
Challenge always passed:
d0 30 d0 27 68 a9 05 =>
d0 30 d0 26 68 a9 05
Ball cost doesn't subtract from score:
d0 66 bd 01 d1 66 93 05 90 =>
47 66 bd 01 d1 66 93 05 90
Red bricks add points: (credits to praetor)
d3 90 62 04
d3 02 62 04
You will need to Speedhack before the main menu.
Reminds me of a few "job security through code obfuscation" types that I've worked with in the past. (broken image removed)
I also think some of the code is in German or Swedish or something.
I can help you with that, since I'm german. I only once saw a .swf with some of the code being german. (broken image removed)
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Try looking for values like "5" "10" "20" "30" for the ball values.
It's in Polish. FRICKIN POLISH.
Ball cost doesn't subtract from score:
d0 66 bd 01 d1 66 93 05 90 =>
47 66 bd 01 d1 66 93 05 90
this.punktyZaLevel.addValue(-event.koszt);Punky Za level is points for level...koszt is cost.
Now for the red bricks...I'll come to that later.
Meh, tried to get the .swf, it gave me the mochicrypt instead.
Frankly, I don't know what to look for any more.
I started out trying to search 2...nothing useful. Then - 2. Still not useful.
I then translated Red to Polish (Czerwony) and searched. Surprisingly, still nothing of use.
Searching for punkty (points) got me to 1 interesting thing:
case CZERWONY:Unfortunately, in the Raw Data, I can't change the "this.punkty.setValue(Math.floor((-param3) * param4 / 10));" line.
{
this.rysujKlocka(param3, param4, 8388608);
this.punkty.setValue(Math.floor((-param3) * param4 / 100));
break;
}
case CZERWONY_PLUS:
{
this.rysujKlocka(param3, param4, 8388608);
this.wsadzIkonke(new Resources.SvgGwiazdkaIkonka());
this.punkty.setValue(Math.floor((-param3) * param4 / 10));
break;
}
Even searching for Green (Zielony) didn't get me any further.
I'm very close to giving up, only the thought of giving up retaliates me. Ideas? Trays of golden geese? Popcorn?
Unfortunately, in the Raw Data, I can't change the "this.punkty.setValue(Math.floor((-param3) * param4 / 10));" line.
What do you mean you can't change?
Frankly, I don't know what to look for any more.
Unfortunately, in the Raw Data, I can't change the "this.punkty.setValue(Math.floor((-param3) * param4 / 10));" line.
Even searching for Green (Zielony) didn't get me any further.
I'm very close to giving up, only the thought of giving up retaliates me. Ideas? Trays of golden geese? Popcorn?
You were on the right track.
case CZERWONY:There are two red cases. One for the small red and one for red plus.
{
this.rysujKlocka(param3, param4, 8388608);
this.punkty.setValue(Math.floor((-param3) * param4 / 100));
break;
}
case CZERWONY_PLUS:
{
this.rysujKlocka(param3, param4, 8388608);
this.wsadzIkonke(new Resources.SvgGwiazdkaIkonka());
this.punkty.setValue(Math.floor((-param3) * param4 / 10));
break;
}
This sets the point value: this.punkty.setValue(Math.floor((-param3) * param4 / 10));
If you change
d3 90 62 04
d3 02 62 04
It makes the negative a positive so it adds to your score - this AOB will do both cases.
As a side note, I had to enable speed hack in order for this to work. I set it to .1 and applied it during the logo screens. If I waited til the menu, no love. I am guessing this is what tripped you up.
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous
I don't know if to be disappointed or proud of myself.
Either way, +1 karma and a thanks to you!
I think the lesson here is that writing code in a language other than English is likely a better deterrent than any type of encryption. (broken image removed)
I think the lesson here is that writing code in a language other than English is likely a better deterrent than any type of encryption. (broken image removed)
That's pretty much obfuscating it, just in a non-secure way (eval or x01 is a great obfuscation technique).