Skip to content

Raptor Jesus VS Chuck Norris

-migrated-

3 posts

Raptor Jesus VS Chuck Norris

Posted May 18, 2010 9:38 pm

http://www.kongregate.com/games/Meepo/raptor-jesus-vs-chuck-norris
I think I took the "every game is worth hacking" a bit too far.

Chuck Norris starts with 0 HP (1 hit kill):
96 0a 00 00 62 61 64 00 07 0f 27 00 00 1d =>
96 0a 00 00 62 61 64 00 07 00 00 00 00 1d

Lose no HP:
96 02 00 08 01 4e 96 05 00 07 d0 07 00 00 30 0b 4f =>
96 02 00 08 01 4e 96 05 00 07 d0 07 00 00 30 02 4f

You can also use root variables. _level0/:good for your health, _level0/:bad for Chuck Norris health.

:3

Re: Raptor Jesus VS Chuck Norris

Posted Jun 20, 2010 3:30 pm

I think it's the greatest hack. Ever. And the best game.

Instant win (0 hit kill  :lol: )  :
96 0a 00 00 62 61 64 00 07 0f 27 00 00 1d
8c 04 00 77 69 6e 00 02 02 02 02 02 02 02