Yes I made cheated on this - and made it as obvious as I could. As a matter of fact, I re-played a few tracks to get even a better time. The comments on the game kind of make me laugh.
The ghost system is flawed on this game. It doesn't actually record the race. It records your keystokes. I increased the top speed on my car and increased the acceleration so that it would accelerate to the cars top speed almost immediately. I actually did go through every checkpoint/finish every race but because when people are racing my ghost, it doesn't have the acceleration/speed that I had when I raced, so it looks like my ghost is not following the course correctly.
I won't post how I did it but *spoiler alert* "acceleration" and "topspeed" would be a good place to start. Acceleration is actually more imporatant because if you make your car go to fast, you can't control it. There will be no denying you are cheating if you do this.
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous