Human Centipede: The game
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/537029
Just downloaded the swf. looking for hacks.
-migrated-
8 posts
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/537029
Just downloaded the swf. looking for hacks.
Like in Monstertime any numerical value can be found by searching Double*3.42, however I attempted to change the score to 49999 and it did not work for me, the value reset to zero after I used CE to change it.
EDIT: Oh, you have to search for the number of heads that represent lives, not the number of "Lives".
Start game
Pause using Speedhack
Search Double for 6.84
Unpause and die once
Pause and next search for 3.42
Change value to 6.84 and freeze
Immortality.
EDIT2:
Secret Medal 1: Shoot the flashing laser pistol (Appears after lvl 13) and use it. (Takes time to charge up).
Secret Medal 2: Kill Rick Astley when he walks across singing "Together Forever".
Any other hacks known? I tried finding AoB's for the game but I can't find any. Can anyone help me and yes I know how to find AoB's damnit.
Any other hacks known? I tried finding AoB's for the game but I can't find any. Can anyone help me and yes I know how to find AoB's damnit.
By "other hacks" I assume you mean AoB swaps? Those aren't really hacking the game, they are just granting all the medals for performing one of them.
If you need anything other than immortality for this game...
2c dc 0c Together Forever
2c dd 0c Donut Break
2c de 0c Cop Killa
2c df 0c Nice Aim
2c e0 0c Raise the Roofie
2c e1 0c Antivenom
2c e2 0c Grave Damage
2c e3 0c Speedy Pede
2c 85 0d Pede Gatherer
2c 86 0d Pede Master
2c fa 0c Dieters Laser
2c da 0c Hop a Cop
shame they dont work after you change them. But if you could fire whenever you want, it would make difference
EDIT: Change Nice Aim for all you miss
100 lives
5e fb 10 24 02 2f 08 as2 68 fb 10 =>
5e fb 10 24 64 2f 08 as2 68 fb 10
Die once to get the auto-shooting-invincible making-ultra laz0r
5e 9e 10 27 68 9e 10 5e b2 0f 27 68 b2 0f =>
5e 9e 10 27 68 9e 10 5e b2 0f 26 68 b2 0f
Faster Shooting
66 e1 0f 66 c6 0e 24 0c a1 61 c6 0e =>
66 e1 0f 66 c6 0e 24 7f a1 61 c6 0e
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
God damn this would have been so useful when the game came out. I spent hours grinding to get that last medal..
God damn this would have been so useful when the game came out. I spent hours grinding to get that last medal..
Me too. I never looked for AoBs for this game. When Master_X released his AoBs I was very surprised because I never took a look at that game and as you know, I look at every game. Today I thought "why not hacking this piece of shit?" and so I did. I could get all the missing medals easily now, but when the game came out I spent way more time, trying to get all medals (with many lives of course).
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus