Skip to content

RE: Nitrome Game Hacks

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Bullethead. View game

12 posts

RE: Nitrome Game Hacks

Posted May 26, 2010 5:29 am

I am wondering if anyone knows how to hack nitrome games and if they do, if they could please hack bullethead for me please and other nitrome games if possible.

 

The link to bullethead is here:

 http://www.nitrome.com/games/bullethead/

 

Unlimited bullets is really all that is needed.

 

Thanks. :mrgreen:

Re: RE: Nitrome Game Hacks

Posted May 26, 2010 9:59 am

Not trying to make you look stupid, but actually you have unlimited bullets. (broken image removed)

Anyways this one should be enough.

Kill everything with one hit - Works (broken image removed)
5e db 07 24 ?? 68 db 07 =>
5e db 07 24 01 68 db 07

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: RE: Nitrome Game Hacks

Posted May 26, 2010 12:20 pm

Thanks, appreciate it. Oh for the bullets I meant the rapid fire bullets, they run out after 5 secs I think. If you had just unlimited rapid fire bullets, easy to go through.

Re: RE: Nitrome Game Hacks

Posted May 26, 2010 12:40 pm
Quote from: "kingoffunk"
Thanks, appreciate it. Oh for the bullets I meant the rapid fire bullets, they run out after 5 secs I think. If you had just unlimited rapid fire bullets, easy to go through.


24 00 0e 13 00 00 5d ?? 09 2a d6 66 ?? 09 c1 =>
24 fe 0e 13 00 00 5d c7 09 2a d6 66 c7 09 c0

You should get 10 results.

Re: RE: Nitrome Game Hacks

Posted May 26, 2010 1:09 pm

Damn, you were faster..

Where did you find that Zirak? And why changing it to a low number like c7? Because everything higher, will make the bullets invisible? (broken image removed)

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: RE: Nitrome Game Hacks

Posted May 26, 2010 1:34 pm
Quote from: "Phreneticus"
Damn, you were faster..

Where did you find that Zirak? And why changing it to a low number like c7? Because everything higher, will make the bullets invisible? (broken image removed)


I "searched all" for Rate. Under MainChar1 I found this:

Code: [Select]

               if (powerUpSpeedTime > 0)
                {
                    var _loc_3:* = powerUpSpeedTime - 1;
                    powerUpSpeedTime = _loc_3;
                }
                if (powerUpRateTime > 0)
                {
                    var _loc_3:* = powerUpRateTime - 1;
                    powerUpRateTime = _loc_3;
                }
                if (powerUpDoubleTime > 0)
                {
                    var _loc_3:* = powerUpDoubleTime - 1;
                    powerUpDoubleTime = _loc_3;
                }
                if (powerUpTripleTime > 0)
                {
                    var _loc_3:* = powerUpTripleTime - 1;
                    powerUpTripleTime = _loc_3;
                }

So I changed "if (powerUp[...] > 0" to "if (powerUp[...] > -2" (no special reason to why I picked -2), and then I changed "var _loc_3:* = powerUp[...] - 1;" to "var _loc_3:* = powerUp[...] + 1;"

The opcode 66 stands for "get property" (in this case, the power up time), and 5d for "find property". The two bytes that follow is the object's "name" in the directory. I also think the "09" is the special class of something. Since each time has a different place in the directory, I put ?? where their name is supposed to be. Also since I had no restraint over what to change the name to, I just adjusted it to "powerUpSpeedTime", the first one I found.

Edit: woops *2 @_@

Re: RE: Nitrome Game Hacks

Posted May 26, 2010 1:44 pm

You didn't really answer my questions but I guess thanks.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: RE: Nitrome Game Hacks

Posted May 26, 2010 1:47 pm
Quote from: "Phreneticus"
You didn't really answer my questions but I guess thanks.


orly?

Quote from: "Phreneticus"
Where did you find that Zirak?
Quote from: "Zirak"
I "searched all" for Rate. Under MainChar1[...]


Quote from: "Phreneticus"
And why changing it to a low number like c7?
Quote from: "Zirak"
The opcode 66 stands for "get property" (in this case, the power up time), and 5d for "find property". The two bytes that follow is the object's "name" in the directory. I also think the "09" is the special class of something. Since each time has a different place in the directory, I put ?? where their name is supposed to be. Also since I had no restraint over what to change the name to, I just adjusted it to "powerUpSpeedTime", the first one I found.

Re: RE: Nitrome Game Hacks

Posted May 26, 2010 3:59 pm
Quote from: "Zirak"
orly?

I was talking about the second question, which you, in my opinion, didn't answer. You were talking about findproperty and getproperty and other shit, but not answering my question "Why did you choose c7?".

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: RE: Nitrome Game Hacks

Posted May 26, 2010 4:07 pm
Quote from: "Phreneticus"
Quote from: "Zirak"
orly?
I was talking about the second question, which you, in my opinion, didn't answer. You were talking about findproperty and getproperty and other shit, but not answering my question "Why did you choose c7?".
Code: [Select]

//0e 13 00 00
_as3_ifngt offset: 19
//5d c7 09
_as3_findpropstrict powerUpSpeedTime
//2a
_as3_dup
//d6
_as3_setlocal <2>
//66 c7 09
_as3_getproperty powerUpSpeedTime
//c1
_as3_decrement_i

I think that explains why I've replaced 66 ?? 09 and 5e ?? 09 with 66 c7 09 and 5e c7 09...if the previous explanation was too much [adjective].

Re: RE: Nitrome Game Hacks

Posted May 27, 2010 12:14 am

Um hello fellas, both of you or all three of you. I am kind of struggling right now to get things to work. I can't really even find the right swf, wondering if any of you know where that is please, I would really appreciate it. Second thing is using cheat engine 5.6. I used to use an older version for games such as farm frenzy type games located here:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/

Now I am struggling to get things to work right on 5.6, I don

Re: RE: Nitrome Game Hacks

Posted May 27, 2010 4:55 am
Quote from: "kingoffunk"
Um hello fellas, both of you or all three of you. I am kind of struggling right now to get things to work. I can't really even find the right swf, wondering if any of you know where that is please, I would really appreciate it. Second thing is using cheat engine 5.6. I used to use an older version for games such as farm frenzy type games located here:

<span><a class="smarterwiki-linkify" href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/">http://www.bigfishgames.com/</a></span>

Now I am struggling to get things to work right on 5.6, I don