Skip to content

Dragon's Call

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Dragon's Call. View game

32 posts

Re: Dragon's Call

Posted Dec 17, 2010 6:32 pm
Quote from: "whatever"
Really? I used it yesterday just fine


crashed on login for me just now.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

Re: Dragon's Call

Posted Dec 17, 2010 6:56 pm
Quote from: "brasdzs"
Quote from: "Maximillian"
Ohhh fucking hell. I pressed delete instead of edit on brasdzs's post. SORRY!

Quote from: "brasdzs"
[badges=http://www.kongregate.com/games/EverDreamStudio/dragons-call:ux6bgciz]12982[/badges:ux6bgciz]
What now? KBH or?


Reet, this is a multiplayer so there's not much chance of someone finding anything, however I'm not 100% sure. It doesn't look brilliantly put together and I went offline by accident before and it didn't do anything to my game, whether that was because I was in the tutorial or what...

YAY! i learnt a new talent, i can now post without even being online.

actually I never posted in this topic and i have no idea how to use badge thingy so im pretty sure it wasn't me.

i think it was blahblahman but im not sure


Bah, you're all the same to me.

Quote from: "blahblahman"
Yes it was me, it should have a HUZZAH! inbetween the badges link


Oh well.

Yeah, so KBH is one option, are there anymore?

Also whoever that nobhead guy was that said about making a p2u hack, BAHAHAHA go fuck yourself.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Dragon's Call

Posted Dec 17, 2010 11:56 pm

Its coding structure is very similar to Dream Worlds. I guess if you know what packages are being sent to kongregate when you click submit, you may be able to submit the right data to get a badge. Unless its encoded with hash + secret key or something, which I highly doubt it is.

Re: Dragon's Call

Posted Dec 18, 2010 12:01 am

Ok just found out the submit sends a post package to http://kgs3.dc.gamedp.com/interface/kon ... w.ajax.php
Now we just need to figure out what it sends.

Edit: Hummm can't find the data its sending. It could be a server2server connection, but without knowing what its sending I'm not sure. If that is the case, its unhackable. Their server is sending fresh updated data from their database directly to kongregate.

Re: Dragon's Call

Posted Dec 18, 2010 1:15 am

I did it in an a few hours. Those badges are just a primer, as usual with grinder MMOs on Kong.
If you're out of AP, just grind the Arena. You can exchange "Honorpoints" for XP and AP.

Wysiwyg editors are utter shit.

Re: Dragon's Call

Posted Dec 19, 2010 7:23 am

We only need a trainer! An online trainer.
We don't will use:
*Sol
*Cheat Engine
*Glitchs (maybe we use)
We only need to create a trainer.
Maybe what i said was useless...
Please, someone can help with a trainer? I've searched more than a hour, like a crazy on Google, 4Shared, 4Megaupload, Mediafire, Yahoo Answers, but i've found nothing! I hope someone can help us!

Re: Dragon's Call

Posted Dec 19, 2010 8:22 am

No, we don't need a trainer. A trainer wouldn't submit the kongregate API and therefore no badges.

Re: Dragon's Call

Posted Dec 19, 2010 3:18 pm

I used KBH to get the badges, and coincidentally it gave me the in-game achievement for completing all those quests(you get 'achievement' points in-game, not sure what they're for yet though.)

I wasn't even gonna screw around with this game, now I can't stop playing the damn thing.

I'm basically the shit... 

Re: Dragon's Call

Posted Dec 19, 2010 4:33 pm

Don't let it take over your life! Happened to me before  :cry:

Re: Dragon's Call

Posted Dec 19, 2010 5:08 pm
Quote from: "Monkop"
Don't let it take over your life! Happened to me before  :cry:


Been there, done that. Played UO for 8 years straight.

I'm basically the shit... 

Re: Dragon's Call

Posted Dec 19, 2010 6:12 pm

Tribalwars and SSC for me... It's awful. Never again will I set my alarm for 3am to send attacks/get a 10x xp event.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Dragon's Call

Posted Dec 19, 2010 6:28 pm
Quote from: "HakHappy"
Quote from: "Monkop"
Don't let it take over your life! Happened to me before  :cry:

Been there, done that. Played UO for 8 years straight.


uggg... dont remind me of my wasted life playing fucking UO

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

Re: Dragon's Call

Posted Dec 19, 2010 10:04 pm
Quote from: "kolonelkadat"
Quote from: "HakHappy"
Quote from: "Monkop"
Don't let it take over your life! Happened to me before  :cry:

Been there, done that. Played UO for 8 years straight.

uggg... dont remind me of my wasted life playing fucking UO



Every now and then I connect to a random private server just to hack the shit out of it.. I still sorta miss the gameplay, but I know better now a days. a wife and 3 kids kinda prevents you from having a life; both both physical and digital.

I'm basically the shit... 

Re: Dragon's Call

Posted Dec 20, 2010 3:10 am

You don't understand me. About the trainer... It will get money, experience, itens, to YOUR ACOOUNT, and you logout, and when login on Kongregate, the itens, money, and experience will stay IN YOUR ACCOUNT! Not on the game. If it's online, you can have a account, and if you have a account, you can access your account information from other sites!

Re: Dragon's Call

Posted Dec 20, 2010 3:41 am
Quote from: "ShinigamiLoL"
You don't understand me. About the trainer... It will get money, experience, itens, to YOUR ACOOUNT, and you logout, and when login on Kongregate, the itens, money, and experience will stay IN YOUR ACCOUNT! Not on the game. If it's online, you can have a account, and if you have a account, you can access your account information from other sites!


You're right, no one understands you. Want to know why? Because you fail to grasp even the most basic concepts of the English language. You have no idea wtf you're talking about, neither do we. stfu or gtfo.

I'm basically the shit...Â