Skip to content

Dragon's Call

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Dragon's Call. View game

32 posts

Dragon's Call

Posted May 30, 2010 8:55 pm

this is a new game to kongregate it is an mmorpg and an online game therefore most hacks
are going to be difficult as everything is server sided but im pretty sure there is much
opportunity to packet edit.

Re: Dragon's Call

Posted May 31, 2010 2:28 am

Add the Link
I don't feel like playing/hacking another MMORPG game on kongregate... Kudos to the person who does.

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

Re: Dragon's Call

Posted May 31, 2010 4:17 am

For some reason... it kind of reminds me of TIM's Age of Dragons, just with a more anti-helpful UI interface, I mean, just by looking at the town interface makes me want to say "WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO AFTER TUTORIAL?!"

Re: Dragon's Call

Posted Jun 1, 2010 10:53 am
Quote from: "SoulOfBushido"
bump

I wish we can troll by "sage"ing (broken image removed)
Epic...ly pointless post.

Re: Dragon's Call

Posted Oct 7, 2010 11:55 am

I NEED DRA (broken image removed) GON'S CALL HACK NOW PLEASE!!!! I REALY WANT IT!!![id=:29kn75ix][ID=][/id:29kn75ix][/ID]

Re: Dragon's Call

Posted Oct 7, 2010 1:18 pm
Quote from: "luthery"
I NEED DRA (broken image removed) GON'S CALL HACK NOW PLEASE!!!! I REALY WANT IT!!![id=:a1ka7nub][ID=][/id:a1ka7nub][/ID]


Information

Your karma is too low to affect others'.



CURSE YOU NEG KARMA!

sorry for caps (broken image removed)

please dont minus my karma more... luthery bumped up a 4 month old thread.

Re: Dragon's Call

Posted Nov 23, 2010 4:24 pm

Currently building a "hack" for this game, It will be p2u.

Re: Dragon's Call

Posted Nov 24, 2010 7:06 pm

P2u? If that means pay to use, gl with that :/.

Re: Dragon's Call

Posted Dec 17, 2010 8:26 am

Ohhh fucking hell. I pressed delete instead of edit on blahblahman's post. SORRY! fucks sake I can't even get the person right.

Quote from: "blahblahman"
[badges=http://www.kongregate.com/games/EverDreamStudio/dragons-call:14ap10bq]12982[/badges:14ap10bq]
What now? KBH or?



Reet, this is a multiplayer so there's not much chance of someone finding anything, however I'm not 100% sure. It doesn't look brilliantly put together and I went offline by accident before and it didn't do anything to my game, whether that was because I was in the tutorial or what...

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Dragon's Call

Posted Dec 17, 2010 8:59 am
Quote from: "Maximillian"
Ohhh fucking hell. I pressed delete instead of edit on brasdzs's post. SORRY!

Quote from: "brasdzs"
[badges=http://www.kongregate.com/games/EverDreamStudio/dragons-call:1you2xem]12982[/badges:1you2xem]
What now? KBH or?


Reet, this is a multiplayer so there's not much chance of someone finding anything, however I'm not 100% sure. It doesn't look brilliantly put together and I went offline by accident before and it didn't do anything to my game, whether that was because I was in the tutorial or what...


YAY! i learnt a new talent, i can now post without even being online.

actually I never posted in this topic and i have no idea how to use badge thingy so im pretty sure it wasn't me.

i think it was blahblahman but im not sure

Re: Dragon's Call

Posted Dec 17, 2010 10:10 am

Yes it was me, it should have a HUZZAH! inbetween the badges link

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

Re: Dragon's Call

Posted Dec 17, 2010 5:10 pm

OMG stop compaining just use KBH (broken image removed)

Re: Dragon's Call

Posted Dec 17, 2010 5:37 pm
Quote from: "VxD"
OMG stop compaining just use KBH (broken image removed)

KBH has confirmed log-in problems atm, so that's not a real alternative. (broken image removed)

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Dragon's Call

Posted Dec 17, 2010 6:28 pm
Quote from: "phreneticus"
Quote from: "VxD"
OMG stop compaining just use KBH (broken image removed)
KBH has confirmed log-in problems atm, so that's not a real alternative. (broken image removed)


Really? I used it yesterday just fine