Skip to content

Fantasy Online

-migrated-

72 posts

Re: Fantasy Online

Posted Aug 14, 2010 6:24 am

Shopping from distance is possible too.
Very useful while grinding...

[edit] fixed already, ugh

I have gone to find myself. If I return before I get back, please hold me here until I arrive.

Re: Fantasy Online

Posted Aug 15, 2010 5:40 am

when i save WPE pro into my downloads i double click t and it says the compressed (Zipped) folder is invalid or corrupted   (broken image removed)

Re: Fantasy Online

Posted Aug 15, 2010 5:57 am
Quote from: "fateofblade"
when i save WPE pro into my downloads i double click t and it says the compressed (Zipped) folder is invalid or corrupted   (broken image removed)

that's probably a problem on your side. just d/l it again from a different site

Re: Fantasy Online

Posted Aug 18, 2010 2:20 pm
Quote from: "Derek"
Equip Items Regardless Of Stats (Level/2H limit can be removed but make it obvious that you're hacking)
ad 12 02 00 00 27 d7 -> ad 12 02 00 00 26 d7

Doesn't work anymore (broken image removed)

I have gone to find myself. If I return before I get back, please hold me here until I arrive.

Re: Fantasy Online

Posted Aug 20, 2010 12:50 pm

still works for me. sometimes if ive been playing for a while though it wont work, but if i log out/back and then do it right away it works

Re: Fantasy Online

Posted Aug 31, 2010 8:22 pm

Can anyone grab me the .swf file?

"ad 12 02 00 00 27 d7 -> ad 12 02 00 00 26 d7" And is this for use in WPE?

Re: Fantasy Online

Posted Aug 31, 2010 10:04 pm
Quote from: "Jammy881"
Can anyone grab me the .swf file?

"ad 12 02 00 00 27 d7 -> ad 12 02 00 00 26 d7" And is this for use in WPE?


No thats used for CE.

Re: Fantasy Online

Posted Sep 1, 2010 7:45 am

Oh yeah, array of bytes, sorry. And I don't need that SWF anymore (broken image removed)

Re: Fantasy Online

Posted Sep 2, 2010 9:27 am

This.
ad 12 02 00 00 27 d7 -> ad 12 02 00 00 26 d7

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

Re: Fantasy Online

Posted Sep 2, 2010 5:49 pm
Quote from: "blahblahman"
This.
ad 12 02 00 00 27 d7 -> ad 12 02 00 00 26 d7


Does this still work? I've tried and seem to fail every time.

Edit: Got it to work finally, got 4 values but I just changed them all - seems to work fine (broken image removed)

Re: Fantasy Online

Posted Sep 5, 2010 7:09 am

Thank Ov tom hanks:D Bro

Re: Fantasy Online

Posted Sep 5, 2010 5:51 pm
Quote from: "Dozey"
Quote from: "blahblahman"
This.
ad 12 02 00 00 27 d7 -> ad 12 02 00 00 26 d7

Does this still work? I've tried and seem to fail every time.

Edit: Got it to work finally, got 4 values but I just changed them all - seems to work fine (broken image removed)



wierd, I also changed all 4 values, but it isn't working for me =/

Re: Fantasy Online

Posted Sep 6, 2010 2:17 am

Did you change it at the title screen?

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

Re: Fantasy Online

Posted Sep 6, 2010 2:41 pm

No values come up at title screen. I have to log in to a server before the 4 values appear.