No u dummies. I'm pretty sure I know what his problem is:
The initial screen where you click Play Now and pick a server is not the swf. Right click it and see it for yourself (you know the difference between html and swf by right clicking right?)
Once you click play now, that is the real swf starting. U will search the AOB from there.
Edit: Also, found another reason why you're not finding the AOB even if you are searching correctly:
It seems the AOB does not work if you are anywhere other then the main island.
Solution: Exit to the main island, refresh your browser, search the AOBs while the game is loading, voi'la.
The Aob AD 12 02 00 00 27 48 appears before clicking "play now". An addition AD 12 02 00 00 27 48 appears after clicking play now (so there are 2 in total)
AoB AD 12 02 00 00 27 D7 doesn't appear until my character actually shows up on the map (with the free loot and stuff).(there are 4 AD 12 02 00 00 27 d7 that show up in total)
I believe I am on the main island, I finished the newbie island with evil mcbadguywhatshisface, and now I'm killing crabs and spiders. Unless I'm completely wrong about that. Wierd, maybe I need to find a different Aob?
I'm still a complete newb to decompiling/finding out what everything means(I was crapola at turing, makes sense I'm crapola at this stuff, took me like a good hour to get "Hello World! =D" back in the olden days), but if i just use the main Aob AD 12 02 00 00 27 48 and just wildcard the last 2 into AD 12 02 00 00 27 ??, maybe I could search backwards, as there aren't over 9000 different results of them (broken image removed)
Well, I am rambling a little bit, could you guys give me feedback as if this is possible?
try a reinstall of cheat engine then. if, after doing all the aforementioned and knowing you done every step to the upmost accuracy, format your C drive, so you can have a clean start to hack this game (broken image removed) .
=P sure I'll also delete my windows 32 sys folder while I'm at it. I don't mind reinstalling ce, thats no hassle but I'll just stick to CCleaner and clean out my temps and caches, My drives are meticulously clean, the only thing that my anti virus ever detects is my cheat engine as a "suspicious activity" :roll:
Well lads and ladies, any ideas?