LARRY: Big Dipper
-migrated-
5 posts
Re: LARRY: Big Dipper
Speedhack for all achievements, i may add AoB
Re: LARRY: Big Dipper
Man can't even get speedhack to work (broken image removed)
I always get down to the last item or 2 on the bar, and there is no room to move. Using 0.5, maybe i'll try slowing it down more, but i still don't see any openings
Re: LARRY: Big Dipper
Heh, first time through I thought it was impossible, but then I realized you can move up and down as well as side to side.
Start with speedhack 0.5, then switch to 0.2 at about 6000m, got me through it fine. You will have to take some hits to get the orbs, but I finished with 80% HP. The Ice and Poison stones are the worst to hit, the Fire ones didn't do anything extra that I saw.
The gear beside your HP bar pauses the game.
Secret Medals come for playing, nothing special needs to be done but fall.
Re: LARRY: Big Dipper
Did a few AoB for this when i was bored of not being able to reach the bottom:
When you hit rocks you gain health instead of losing it:
a1 46 8c 10 02 68 cf 03
a0 46 8c 10 02 68 cf 03
When you hit rocks you gain multiplier instead of losing it:
93 46 8c 10 02
91 46 8c 10 02
Use these on the menu that has the three buttons, play game, larry and the gnomes and watch the series