Skip to content

Born of Fire TD

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Born of Fire TD. View game

19 posts

Re: Born of Fire TD

Posted Jul 9, 2010 7:36 am

Still unable to get the AoB's to work for me.

I haven't had this problem before.

Very frustrating.

Re: Born of Fire TD

Posted Jul 9, 2010 8:39 am

Do any other AoBs for different games work?

Re: Born of Fire TD

Posted Jul 9, 2010 8:46 pm

Yep ...  I've tried a few other games and their AoB's and no problem.

Still no good on Born of Fire TD though.

Re: Born of Fire TD

Posted Mar 13, 2011 10:00 pm
Quote from: "Zirak"
Enemies die instantly:
66 e5 06 24 00 0d 0a 00 00 29 =>
66 e5 06 24 00 0e 0a 00 00 29

Doing stuff doesn't cost mana (change each of the 3 results manually):
66 a2 o8 d? 66 f3 0b a1 =>
66 a2 o8 d? 66 f3 0b a0

You can always level-up unlocked skills:
[first change]
66 fb 14 24 00 0d 05 00 00 =>
66 fb 14 24 7f 0e 05 00 00
[second change]
d2 66 97 0b 66 ac 0b c5 =>
d2 66 97 0b 66 ac 0b c6

No attack delay:
66 ab 0b 14 02 00 00 27 48 =>
66 ab 0b 1a 02 00 00 27 48

Invincibility:
75 62 04 a1 4f e9 06 01 =>
75 62 04 a0 4f e9 06 01

No auto-heal or area-heal (for monsters):
[first change]
66 df 0a d3 a2 68 df 0a =>
66 df 0a 47 a2 68 df 0a
[second change]
66 e0 0a d3 a2 68 e0 0a =>
66 e0 0a 47 a2 68 e0 0a

No resurrection:
5e e5 0a 66 e5 0a 24 00 af =>
5e e5 0a 66 e5 0a 24 ff ad

---
I'll do the rest whenever.

edit: I didn't actually test anything as I'm under a serious lack of can-be-arsed time. At any rate, it can't do anything gamebreaking, but if one doesn't work, just PM me and I'll see what I can do.



These aob's do not work anymore, of course it is a almost a year later.