Skip to content

Touch the bubbles 3

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Touch The Bubbles 3. View game

2 posts

Touch the bubbles 3

Posted Jun 3, 2010 2:17 pm

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/538077

I'm trying to follow the guide made by Master_x found here : viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2104

I've located the main action "MainMovie" and tried searching for some of the medal names, but nothing comes up. The next step says check _root but I don't see any action called that.

I've found an action that contains a function called achievementget called " sprite 426 (achieves) ".

[Action in Frame 1]
   //96 1c 00 00 61 63 68 69 65 76 65 6d 65 6e 74 67 65 74 00 07 01 00 00 00 00 5f 72 6f 6f 74 00
   _push "achievementget" 1 "_root"
   //1c
   _getVariable
   //96 08 00 00 73 6f 75 6e 64 79 00
   _push "soundy"
   //52
   _callMethod
   //17
   _pop
   //00
   _end

Not sure if that is useable? If we turn the achievementget's from value 00 to 01, will that unlock the medal? because the achievements are the same as medals.

Re: Touch the bubbles 3

Posted Jun 3, 2010 8:58 pm

http://gamebalance.com/games/ttb3-walkthrough.html

This and speedhack 0.2 or 0.1 for most of the game.  Achievements are farmable on some of the maps which have lots of bubbles. (as seen in the walkthrough)

Hacks would definitely be useful here though, especially no collide or something similar.

Super Slash is broken.