Re: Necronator
My .sol still works for all the badges : viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2479&start=10#p26591
-migrated-
52 posts
My .sol still works for all the badges : viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2479&start=10#p26591
bump for badges!
Death to Heroes Badge (easy - 5 points) : Hero killed
Soul Collector Badge (medium - 15 points) : Soul Collector III unlocked
World Conqueror Badge (medium - 15 points) : 26 cities destroyed
and a challenge
Time Stopper Challenge: "Time Stopper II" earned
None of the AoBs work.
I've searched in all places, changed them if found, but it doesn't make a difference.
I agree, AoB's aren't working now.
The no mana cost aob works just fine.
... Try them all before you post saying OMFG HAX NO WORK NO MOAR because the only AoB that doesn't work is the first one (upkeep) the rest of them work just fine. bloody idiots.
Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.
Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...
All of the AOBs are working for me. I don't know what you are doing wrong, but the AOBs are working fine.
Tookie
Ok I'll double check,but I tried all but the last one, with no success.
Where did you find the game actionscript ? I've downloaded the .swf, but once I've decompiled it, I can't find any usefull code, only the preloader code...
awsome i love this site! (broken image removed) (broken image removed) (broken image removed) (broken image removed) (broken image removed) (broken image removed) (broken image removed) (broken image removed) (broken image removed) (broken image removed) (broken image removed) (broken image removed) (broken image removed) (broken image removed)
Just checked, the only 2 AoBs that don't seem to work properly are the Upkeep and free units/upgrades one.
The upkeep one doesn't work, and the free units/upgrades one only gives me free upgrades.
Just checked, the only 2 AoBs that don't seem to work properly are the Upkeep and free units/upgrades one.
The upkeep one doesn't work, and the free units/upgrades one only gives me free upgrades.
Yes, thank you for pointing out something that has already been pointed out for the umpteenth time...
Quote from: "StrangerDanger"Just checked, the only 2 AoBs that don't seem to work properly are the Upkeep and free units/upgrades one.Yes, thank you for pointing out something that has already been pointed out for the umpteenth time...
The upkeep one doesn't work, and the free units/upgrades one only gives me free upgrades.
Except for the fact that two people said that they all work fine except for the first one, and not one said that the free units one wasn't working properly?
You're welcome. I'm not even going to bother arguing with you.
Quote from: "ChaoMing"Except for the fact that two people said that they all work fine except for the first one, and not one said that the free units one wasn't working properly?Quote from: "StrangerDanger"Just checked, the only 2 AoBs that don't seem to work properly are the Upkeep and free units/upgrades one.Yes, thank you for pointing out something that has already been pointed out for the umpteenth time...
The upkeep one doesn't work, and the free units/upgrades one only gives me free upgrades.
You're welcome. I'm not even going to bother arguing with you.
Note: For the upgrade AoB, it will not make everything free. It will not make the Passive spells free, or any upgrades that cost more than 16000ish (ie the heroes from a point onwards, and Diablo)
Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.
Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...
What is ?? mean in the AoBs?
"??" means that it takes all arrays that match the stem. Like if you search for 5e 48 24 ??, it'll show both 5e 48 24 00 and 5e 48 24 02.