Skip to content

Necronator

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Necronator. View game

52 posts

Re: Necronator

Posted Jun 17, 2010 10:55 am

does anyone knows how can i change all the codes' values at the same time?

Re: Necronator

Posted Jun 17, 2010 11:00 am

Select them all in cheat engine, then type Enter and type the next value. It will apply to all the adresses  (broken image removed)

Re: Necronator

Posted Jun 17, 2010 12:02 pm
Quote from: "Kazuru-Zenshou"
Select them all in cheat engine, then type Enter and type the next value. It will apply to all the adresses  (broken image removed)

You mean, press Enter? Anyways, as he said, select all your adresses, double left click on the value you want to change and type in your value, it will apply to all of them. Same thing if you want to freeze all values, STRG+A (select all) and hit Space.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Necronator

Posted Jun 17, 2010 12:12 pm

Yes, sorry about that :? Actually, I'm French, so I don't have a perfect English, but I do as clear as I can  (broken image removed)

Re: Necronator

Posted Jun 17, 2010 5:27 pm

ok i tested only the free unit upgread one and you have to pay for passive and the cost to unlock the unit or spell but upgread on unit and spells to lvl 10 are free

Re: Necronator

Posted Jun 17, 2010 6:40 pm
Quote from: "lolkid"
ok i tested only the free unit upgread one and you have to pay for passive and the cost to unlock the unit or spell but upgread on unit and spells to lvl 10 are free

Yes, THIS HAS BEEN MENTIONED FOR THE 2nd UMPTEENTH TIME ALREADY, please (this goes to everyone), stop reminding us of something that has been said already in the past posts!

Re: Necronator

Posted Jun 17, 2010 8:38 pm
Quote from: "ChaoMing"
RA-RA-AH-AH-AH RO-MA-RO-MA-MA GA-GA OOH-LA-LA... 2nd UMPTEENTH

2nd umpteenth dun't make sense as umpteenth means "-teenth". Ump is the Dash in morse code.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Necronator

Posted Jun 17, 2010 9:05 pm
Quote from: "skuff"
Quote from: "ChaoMing"
RA-RA-AH-AH-AH RO-MA-RO-MA-MA GA-GA OOH-LA-LA... 2nd UMPTEENTH
2nd umpteenth dun't make sense as umpteenth means "-teenth". Ump is the Dash in morse code.

It's an expression. UrbanDictionary is your 2nd bestest friend. [/sarcasm]
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... =umpteenth

Re: Necronator

Posted Jun 17, 2010 9:22 pm
Quote from: "ChaoMing"
Quote from: "skuff"
Quote from: "ChaoMing"
RA-RA-AH-AH-AH RO-MA-RO-MA-MA GA-GA OOH-LA-LA... 2nd UMPTEENTH
2nd umpteenth dun't make sense as umpteenth means "-teenth". Ump is the Dash in morse code.
It's an expression. UrbanDictionary is your 2nd bestest friend. [/sarcasm]
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... =umpteenth

I wouldn't cite UD as a reputable source of definitions.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Necronator

Posted Jul 13, 2010 1:42 am
Quote from: "tookie"
Mana cost and cooldown hacks seem to work (all that I've tried atm). You'll find 130 odd results, change them all.

Edit: Free upgrades works as well.

my... hands... hurt... from all... the pasting... of... new addresses...
not... worth... it...

Re: Necronator

Posted Jul 13, 2010 1:53 am
Quote from: "Kirklind"
Quote from: "tookie"
Mana cost and cooldown hacks seem to work (all that I've tried atm). You'll find 130 odd results, change them all.

Edit: Free upgrades works as well.
my... hands... hurt... from all... the pasting... of... new addresses...
not... worth... it...

Shut up, no one cares if your hands hurt from masturbating (even though it takes 1 hand). Don't post stupid comments like that again please...

Re: Necronator

Posted Jul 13, 2010 10:59 am
Quote from: "Kirklind"
Quote from: "tookie"
Mana cost and cooldown hacks seem to work (all that I've tried atm). You'll find 130 odd results, change them all.

Edit: Free upgrades works as well.
my... hands... hurt... from all... the pasting... of... new addresses...
not... worth... it...

One by one is how nubs do it. A real master of cheat engine uses ctrl + a

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Necronator

Posted Jul 13, 2010 8:09 pm
Quote from: "skuff"
Quote from: "Kirklind"
Quote from: "tookie"
Mana cost and cooldown hacks seem to work (all that I've tried atm). You'll find 130 odd results, change them all.

Edit: Free upgrades works as well.
my... hands... hurt... from all... the pasting... of... new addresses...
not... worth... it...
One by one is how nubs do it. A real master of cheat engine uses ctrl + a

Really? I just shift-click.

Re: Necronator

Posted Jul 14, 2010 10:16 am
Quote from: "ChaoMing"
Quote from: "skuff"
Quote from: "Kirklind"
Quote from: "tookie"
Mana cost and cooldown hacks seem to work (all that I've tried atm). You'll find 130 odd results, change them all.

Edit: Free upgrades works as well.
my... hands... hurt... from all... the pasting... of... new addresses...
not... worth... it...
One by one is how nubs do it. A real master of cheat engine uses ctrl + a
Really? I just shift-click.

You're not a real master, then.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Necronator

Posted Jul 14, 2010 5:38 pm
Quote from: "skuff"
Quote from: "ChaoMing"
Quote from: "skuff"
Quote from: "Kirklind"
Quote from: "tookie"
Mana cost and cooldown hacks seem to work (all that I've tried atm). You'll find 130 odd results, change them all.

Edit: Free upgrades works as well.
my... hands... hurt... from all... the pasting... of... new addresses...
not... worth... it...
One by one is how nubs do it. A real master of cheat engine uses ctrl + a
Really? I just shift-click.
You're not a real master, then.

Did I really say I was one? Look closely skuff...