Necronator
http://www.kongregate.com/games/TogePro ... necronator
here's the SOL file incomplete but with all upgrades and units
-migrated-
52 posts
http://www.kongregate.com/games/TogePro ... necronator
here's the SOL file incomplete but with all upgrades and units
Hey KH, you forgot about the SEARCH FAIL!!!!
http://forum.kongregatehack.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2479
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
Topic in Other for version on ArmourGames.
Topic in Kongregate for version on Kongregate.
I can't see this being any different from how it's always been.
Where does the sol go?To lazy to find through the whole entire chat.kongregate folder.
chat.kongregate.com/gamez/0008/2021/live/Necronator.swf
chat.kongregate.com/gamez/0008/2021/live/Necronator.swf
Thanks man, saved me time.
Also whats the not availabe stuff?Is it like heroes from the infectionator world dom?
From the thread in Other. Someone should see which of Milamber's work on Kong. I would but I'm busy playing it cheat free >_>
If they don't and someone doesn't beat me to it... and it isn't grossly obfuscated, I'll make some <_<
Hey all. New game on Armorgames. I think its the prequel to Infectionator, but its almost 12:30AM here and can't quite think what the final cutscene means. Anyways, AoB's. Here they are:
Awesome characters:
Upkeep (makes upkeep 0):
60 9c 06 24 ??->60 9c 06 24 00
Mana cost (makes no mana cost):
5e 48 24 ??->5e 48 24 00
Cooldown (makes almost no cooldown):
5e 37 25 ?? ??->5e 37 25 96 01
Free units and upgrades:
5e 44 25 ?? ??->5e 44 24 00 02
Note: For the upgrade AoB, it will not make everything free. It will not make the Passive spells free, or any upgrades that cost more than 16000ish (ie the heroes from a point onwards, and Diablo)
Anyways, have fun hacking (broken image removed)
Mana cost and cooldown hacks seem to work (all that I've tried atm). You'll find 130 odd results, change them all.
Edit: Free upgrades works as well.
Tookie
Mana cost and cooldown hacks seem to work (all that I've tried atm). You'll find 130 odd results, change them all.
Edit: Free upgrades works as well.
Thanks for testing it (broken image removed). I would, but my internet is about to be capped, and I still need it for my studies (broken image removed). Resets in the next few days though (broken image removed)
What is ?? mean in the AoBs?
wildcards for getting more than 1 array. just put it in as is, such as 12 34 ??
What is ?? mean in the AoBs?
Its kinda like a wild card for aob's, if u look for aob:
00 11 22 ??
CE will look for all strings that match that description such as
00 11 22 33
00 11 22 44
00 11 22 55...etc
just copy and paste the entire aob provided "??"s included, and if u are changing it into an aob that includes "??", change around the designated string
Wait , how to look an AoB?
Read the Hacking FAQ: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1101
bump for badges!
Death to Heroes Badge (easy - 5 points) : Hero killed
Soul Collector Badge (medium - 15 points) : Soul Collector III unlocked
World Conqueror Badge (medium - 15 points) : 26 cities destroyed
and a challenge
Time Stopper Challenge: "Time Stopper II" earned