Skip to content

Chubby Ninja

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Chubby Ninja. View game

8 posts

Chubby Ninja

Posted Jun 4, 2010 6:27 pm

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/537896

I think sol edit may work for this one, medals are:

Complete 10 challenges
Complete 20 challenges
Complete all challenges

So maybe editing the sol to 9, 19 and 29 and then geting one will allow you to get all the medals. Going to give it a shot.

Re: Chubby Ninja

Posted Jun 4, 2010 7:32 pm

HP is 4bytes *8
Spirit is 4bytes *8 - Maximum value is 800, each "charge" attack costs 40.

Also, for offsets, HP = spirit +8

Re: Chubby Ninja

Posted Jun 4, 2010 7:33 pm

Any luck getting medals? not working for me.

Re: Chubby Ninja

Posted Jun 4, 2010 7:47 pm

Works when I play through the game while HP/MP cheating.  Haven't figured out a shortcut as of yet.

Re: Chubby Ninja

Posted Jun 4, 2010 8:32 pm

But are you actually getting medals? I did 10 challenges and didn't get the medal for it

Re: Chubby Ninja

Posted Jun 4, 2010 9:11 pm

Okay sol editing works, only thing in the sol is 30 true or false values, each is the challenge number.

So I would make 9 of them true, any 9 except number 1. Then go in game, climb 100 feet, and you should get the medal. repeat 2 more times doing 19 and 29.

However, medals on the page have been removed, so I don't know if they will be put back up.

Re: Chubby Ninja

Posted Jun 10, 2010 7:04 pm

65 points worth of medals active for this game.

*That still don't work.

Re: Chubby Ninja

Posted Jun 14, 2010 12:49 pm

Got medals again, the .sol method works fine.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus