Skip to content

I Wish, I Wish - Prologue

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to I Wish, I Wish - Prologue. View game

8 posts

Re: I Wish, I Wish - Prologue

Posted Jun 5, 2010 6:32 pm

So you can get all the medals in about 10 minutes. Secret medal is get 0 score. Combo medal shouldn't be hard to get, just lucky. Getting the medal for playing 10 games should get you the combo one.

The one medal where you need to get 7 different scores is fairly easy. I know you need to get one between 80-100K, 100-120K, and 120K+. the other 4 are below that, so it shouldn't be hard.

Re: I Wish, I Wish - Prologue

Posted Jun 5, 2010 8:34 pm

Yes the seven "ball messages" are for 20k intervals; that is: 0-20k, 20k-40k, 40k-60k, 60k-80k, 80k-100k, 100k-120k, 120k+.

Combo Breaker was difficult until I realized what the green orbs did. (lern 2 reed gooderer?) They spawn new things to hit, so go for the green orbs and eventually the screen will be so full of orbs that you get the medal.  The rubbery blocks count towards combos. Hitting the outer wall DOES break the combo.

Determination required me to play 2 more games after the original 10. It popped up after I suicided a couple times, so perhaps the 0 points medal needs to be done repeatedly? Or the Grandma one.

Either way, 15 mins and 200+ points, fine by me.

Oh, I also used speedhack 0.5, helps a bit.

Re: I Wish, I Wish - Prologue

Posted Jun 6, 2010 12:29 pm

Good old medal AoBs

2c c1 0e - Arrogance
2c de 0e - Old Grandma
2c d7 0e - Addiction
2c cf 0e - Combo-Breaker
2c e0 0e - Listen to the ball
2c df 0e - Ball Master
2c d5 0e - Determination
2c dd 0e - Pacifist

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: I Wish, I Wish - Prologue

Posted Jun 11, 2010 5:33 pm
Quote from: "xycho666"
Phren if you have a chance, can you tell me where you found those?

In the .swf? Just search for "unlockMedal".

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: I Wish, I Wish - Prologue

Posted Jun 21, 2010 9:46 pm

I'm sorry for asking but I really don't understand why you just have one AOB instead of how I usually see it where you change it to something else. I'm assuming you find the easiest AOB and change that to the other medal AOB's you need. Am I correct? Or is there a faster way because that involves lot's of refreshing.

Re: I Wish, I Wish - Prologue

Posted Jun 21, 2010 10:03 pm
Quote from: "bobby123456789"
Am I correct? Or is there a faster way because that involves lot's of refreshing.

Yes you are. Just imagine how long it would take for you to do it legit, it's nothing compared to this.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus