The Breach
Link: http://www.kongregate.com/games/Berzerk ... the-breach
Really awful, it's like a bad Metroid Fusion spoof, and the boss battles are too easy and feels like I'm playing Megaman all over again, and I rarely played Megaman in my past!
-migrated-
5 posts
Link: http://www.kongregate.com/games/Berzerk ... the-breach
Really awful, it's like a bad Metroid Fusion spoof, and the boss battles are too easy and feels like I'm playing Megaman all over again, and I rarely played Megaman in my past!
Experience is double * 1. Shows two values. Just change them both.
To get the level badges just change it to the exp you need right before leveling and kill something.
Level 5: 1450 (set to 1449)
Level 10: 7050 (set to 7049
Level 15: 18250 (set to 18249)
Level 20: 35750 (set to 35749)
Sorry for bumping a dead topic, but double doesnt seem to work anymore.
Sorry for bumping a dead topic, but double doesnt seem to work anymore.
It does work, I just tested it. Make sure to attach CE to "plugin-container.exe".
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Another necro badge, this time for the Colonial Marines vs. Aliens quests.