Skip to content

UMAG

-migrated-

6 posts

UMAG

Posted Jun 13, 2010 3:28 am

This game was made awhile ago (2009)and I never tried it until now. It's actually fun in my opinion really. But this game is similar to the game Gunbound. I don't think anyone brought the game up so i decided to for fun.

Heres the link to the game
http://www.kongregate.com/games/zworp/u ... alpha-test

No badges but there are highscores

Wondering if you can hack this game with aob's
If possible infinite missiles, infinite health, infinite anything

Hacks I Know

Missiles - 4byte x 1. (Example - digger cone (8 x 1, use 1 digger cone, 7 x 1, use another digger cone, 6 x 1)

Re: UMAG

Posted Jun 13, 2010 3:38 am
Quote from: "slows"
This game was made awhile ago (2009)and I never tried it until now. It's actually fun in my opinion really. But this game is similar to the game Gunbound. I don't think anyone brought the game up so i decided to for fun.

Heres the link to the game
http://www.kongregate.com/games/zworp/u ... alpha-test

No badges but there are highscores

Wondering if you can hack this game with aob's
If possible infinite missiles, infinite health, damage hack

Hacks I Know

Missiles - 4byte x 1. (Example - digger cone (8 x 1, use 1 digger cone, 7 x 1, use another digger cone, 6 x 1)

Re: UMAG

Posted Jun 13, 2010 4:01 am

Nice double post? I've never tried making an AoB and if I do I would just fail so I'll try it but it definitely won't work.

Re: UMAG

Posted Jun 13, 2010 4:30 am

viewtopic.php?t=1619
Server-sided, missile hacking used to be possible.

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

Re: UMAG

Posted Jun 13, 2010 11:17 pm
Quote from: "Dashonman"
Nice double post? I've never tried making an AoB and if I do I would just fail so I'll try it but it definitely won't work.



Oh crap. My bad for double posting. I guess i clicked on quote instead of edit by accident.

The post above this one.

What the hell? i searched for UMAG but nothing came up

Re: UMAG

Posted Jun 14, 2010 5:13 am
Quote from: "slows"
Quote from: "Dashonman"
Nice double post? I've never tried making an AoB and if I do I would just fail so I'll try it but it definitely won't work.


Oh crap. My bad for double posting. I guess i clicked on quote instead of edit by accident.

The post above this one.

What the hell? i searched for UMAG but nothing came up

How about: Searching the entire game name... not just it's acronym.