Re: GrindQuest Beta
No damage taken (updated)
60 bd 03 66 89 02 66 ac 05 d1 =>
60 bd 03 66 89 02 66 ac 05 47
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
-migrated-
57 posts
No damage taken (updated)
60 bd 03 66 89 02 66 ac 05 d1 =>
60 bd 03 66 89 02 66 ac 05 47
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
No damage taken (updated)
5e b9 03 60 b9 03 d1 a1 68 b9 03 =>
5e b9 03 60 b9 03 d1 a0 68 b9 03
sigh... this also does it to enemies...
Quote from: "phreneticus"No damage taken (updated)
5e b9 03 60 b9 03 d1 a1 68 b9 03 =>
5e b9 03 60 b9 03 d1 a0 68 b9 03
sigh... this also does it to enemies...
You still don't get any damage, though. :lol: I didn't find anything else yesterday, I'll have a look again.
Edit: Works now.
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Yeah, so, I went on today and none of these are working.
Yeah, so, I went on today and none of these are working.
Eh...
1. You bumped a 3 week dead topic.
2. The game might've been updated when the AoBs were updated.
3. Maybe you chose firefox.exe instead of plugin-container.exe (hence the 8 posts)
Quote from: "deserya"Yeah, so, I went on today and none of these are working.
Eh...
1. You bumped a 3 week dead topic.
2. The game might've been updated when the AoBs were updated.
3. Maybe you chose firefox.exe instead of plugin-container.exe (hence the 8 posts)
Chrome doesn't have plugincontainer though. o.o
Quote from: "Slapped"Quote from: "deserya"Yeah, so, I went on today and none of these are working.
Eh...
1. You bumped a 3 week dead topic.
2. The game might've been updated when the AoBs were updated.
3. Maybe you chose firefox.exe instead of plugin-container.exe (hence the 8 posts)
Chrome doesn't have plugincontainer though. o.o
Then download the lastest update of firefox
The AoBs are not working because they are outdated. The game is still just a >>BETA<< and gets updated alot. This one is no exception. Maybe if the game developer releases the final version I will look for it again.
Updates
UPDATE 7/20:
-NEW TALENT: Mages teleport replaced with Presence of Mind.
-NEW FACTION: Horde races and starting zones added
-Achievements are now per character, unfortunately this required an achievement wipe.
-Fixed a bug where stats were incorrect on high level items
-Fixed several tooltips
-Fixed other minor bugs
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
I have an AOB. It will eventually put you into negatives but you can rest and get all of your hp back+you can still attack.
68 ad 04->00
(Change all)
Im new to byte hacking but it should work,
I have an AOB. It will eventually put you into negatives but you can rest and get all of your hp back+you can still attack.
68 ad 04->00
(Change all)
Im new to byte hacking but it should work,
1)What's it supposed to do?
2)00 isn't an opcode. So I'm a bit confused.
3)You should get a larger string of raw code, else you'll get a ton of results and will also change things you didn't mean to change.
4)Changing the length of the raw code in AS3 is a guarantee to fuck the game up. We use 02, No-Operation, if we want to delete that operation or in the rare cases we get left-overs. Really, think about it...the game's all like "Hey, I'm supposed to execute this code! Let's go over there! *walking sounds* It's not there!! WHAT DO I DO? Holy shit this has never happened before! Someone stooole it! I'm so pissed QQ what do I do!? Let's just stop everything and rerun animations." Or something like that.
Yeah, well at least I know now. I just started doing it yesterday. Thank you for the explanation.
Buying Adds Gold ~Updated~:
60 99 05 66 D7 04 24 05 A2 A1 =>
60 99 05 66 D7 04 24 05 A2 A0
Thanks Zirak for the original.
Any updates?
The game has been updated so the stats/level are no longer customizable in the same method as previously. If someone has new information on this, please post.
Any updates?
The game has been updated so the stats/level are no longer customizable in the same method as previously. If someone has new information on this, please post.
This game is beta, so it gets updated a lot. We don't feel like updating it because the developer forgot to put a semi-colon at the end of a command.
Quote from: "deserya"Any updates?
The game has been updated so the stats/level are no longer customizable in the same method as previously. If someone has new information on this, please post.
This game is beta, so it gets updated a lot. We don't feel like updating it because the developer forgot to put a semi-colon at the end of a command.
Oh, I know, that's why I waited to ask, and if that's the case, meh.
Wait till finals? XD