Skip to content

Critter forge

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Critter Forge. View game

50 posts

Re: (request) Critter forge

Posted Mar 28, 2011 8:30 pm

:lol: Well worth it, good show ignored, good show!

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: (request) Critter forge

Posted Mar 29, 2011 1:18 pm

After looking through the source code for hours it seems that there is no way to hack this game in the conventional sense. All of the execution is done on the server side, so the only thing you can hack is the client, which is of limited value. For instance the server has already decided who won a fight before you even see the battle field, so you have no way to affect the outcome.

The only hacks I've been working on are those where the client can trick the server into thinking something has happened when it hasn't. It appears that there is enough error checking going on server side to neutralize these hacks. So far I have only been able to get one to work, and it mostly sucks.

On v.7290
d0 2a d6 66 ad 0f c0 d7 d2 d3 61 ad
60 f3 03 66 b7 03 24 0b 61 81 07 47

Use that, and at a menu press backspace. It will restart the tutorial. The final tutorial will display, and then the first one, and then the game will lock up. When you reload the game you will be started off on the second tutorial (picking your skills), and can run through the rest of the tutorial.

This is of limited value since the only thing you get out of it is a bunch of free stuff, and you can't sell most of it. I can't seem to get the game give me the free stuff without running through the entire tutorial again.

I'm not sure how much more I actually want to work on this game since the hacks will generally suck. Maybe someone else can figure out something awesome that I missed.

Re: (request) Critter forge

Posted Mar 29, 2011 1:27 pm

To be honest, if you could just get twice the amount you're given at the start then you can get the badges a lot easier than with just one lot.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: (request) Critter forge

Posted Apr 2, 2011 6:30 pm

I think I just screwed myself over.  I set my critter's red attack skill to "lower priority", so a buff skill has higher priority.  I tried ignored's AOB, but now I am stuck at the screen where Amy is trying to force me to add a red attack skill to the skill editor.  I would be happy to delete my save file and start over, but I can't even access the abdicate option in the settings.  Is there any way around this?  Or are these badges forever out of reach for me?

Re: (request) Critter forge

Posted Apr 4, 2011 12:34 am

I had that issue with a critter that didn't have any other skill options to set...
I was really lucky that I had an egg hatching so I just waited for it to hatch and it jump started the process for me since it forced the critter skill screen to save.
I'm not sure there's anything you can do otherwise.

Re: (request) Critter forge

Posted Apr 5, 2011 12:25 pm

BUUUU
to same -i cant put another skill game hang off (broken image removed)
We must wait for new kbh to get badges (broken image removed)

Re: (request) Critter forge

Posted Apr 5, 2011 5:13 pm
Quote from: "drakow"
BUUUU
to same -i cant put another skill game hang off (broken image removed)
We must wait for new kbh to get badges (broken image removed)


or you could try playing it legit, you can easily get the badges in 30 min, i've done it myself.

Re: (request) Critter forge

Posted Apr 5, 2011 7:26 pm
Quote from: "VxD"
Quote from: "drakow"
BUUUU
to same -i cant put another skill game hang off (broken image removed)
We must wait for new kbh to get badges (broken image removed)

or you could try playing it legit, you can easily get the badges in 30 min, i've done it myself.


But this game is shit cakes.

Anyway, here's a good auto-clicker.

Re: (request) Critter forge

Posted Apr 13, 2011 5:14 pm

Why would you want an auto clicker for critter forge?

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: (request) Critter forge

Posted Apr 13, 2011 6:48 pm

Yeah, I meant to post that in the Tyrant thread, but confused it with this one. Woops.

Re: (request) Critter forge

Posted Apr 13, 2011 8:23 pm
Quote from: "drakow"
BUUUU
to same -i cant put another skill game hang off (broken image removed)
We must wait for new kbh to get badges (broken image removed)


you can just drag a skill to the box. Amy will count it. Also I just noticed that u get 300 dollars if u redo it

Re: (request) Critter forge

Posted Apr 20, 2011 3:20 pm
Quote from: "aioriarox"
Anyone found the fix to the recent aob, still stuck on that skill screen.


No.

Re: (request) Critter forge

Posted May 11, 2011 9:34 pm
Quote from: "ignored"
On v.7290
d0 2a d6 66 ad 0f c0 d7 d2 d3 61 ad
60 f3 03 66 b7 03 24 0b 61 81 07 47

Use that, and at a menu press backspace. It will restart the tutorial. The final tutorial will display, and then the first one, and then the game will lock up. When you reload the game you will be started off on the second tutorial (picking your skills), and can run through the rest of the tutorial.


They updated the server.  Can't find this AOB any longer.
What are the chances you'd be willing to find its counter part in the new version?
It would be most appreciated.

Re: (request) Critter forge

Posted May 25, 2011 9:26 pm

Is anyone willing to find the updated AOB for the tutorial for this game?  
I would do it myself however I lack the skill necessary.  
My gratitude to anyone willing to spend the necessary time.  (broken image removed)