Skip to content

Critter forge

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Critter Forge. View game

50 posts

Re: (request) Critter forge

Posted Jun 24, 2010 8:58 pm
Quote from: "ChaoMing"
Quote from: "lealue21"
I've been looking for money, health and such with no luck and was wondering if anyone has played it.
http://www.kongregate.com/games/EdgebeeStudios/critter-forge?acomplete=crit
It's server-sided, I doubt there will be any hacks for this.

Don't you mean, there won't be any hacks for this? It's server-sided, so what should we do?

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: (request) Critter forge

Posted Jun 24, 2010 9:14 pm
Quote from: "Phreneticus"
Quote from: "ChaoMing"
Quote from: "lealue21"
I've been looking for money, health and such with no luck and was wondering if anyone has played it.
http://www.kongregate.com/games/EdgebeeStudios/critter-forge?acomplete=crit
It's server-sided, I doubt there will be any hacks for this.
Don't you mean, there won't be any hacks for this? It's server-sided, so what should we do?

No, I mean "I doubt there will be any hacks for this.". There is a chance a hack might be found by someone, chances are there isn't.

Stop trying to troll, you're not doing a good job.

Re: (request) Critter forge

Posted Jul 3, 2010 2:55 pm

OK guys, I got something from Critter Forge using CE:

- Start the battle and search ALL (Byte to Double) your HP*1;
- Take damage and repeat the search until you find about 5 or 6 results only;
- Freeze them and you I'll get infinite HP for this duel.

You can repeat this process for power points, but I recommend only speeding up the duel for 5x times.
The search must be done for each fight, or it will not work properly.

Re: (request) Critter forge

Posted Jul 3, 2010 3:57 pm
Quote from: "Tramonticus"
OK guys, I got something from Critter Forge using CE:

- Start the battle and search ALL (Byte to Double) your HP*1;
- Take damage and repeat the search until you find about 5 or 6 results only;
- Freeze them and you I'll get infinite HP for this duel.

You can repeat this process for power points, but I recommend only speeding up the duel for 5x times.
The search must be done for each fight, or it will not work properly.



sorry for this nooby comment but i dont understnad ur instructions

Re: (request) Critter forge

Posted Jul 3, 2010 4:36 pm
Quote from: "shakiel m"
Quote from: "Tramonticus"
OK guys, I got something from Critter Forge using CE:

- Start the battle and search ALL (Byte to Double) your HP*1;
- Take damage and repeat the search until you find about 5 or 6 results only;
- Freeze them and you I'll get infinite HP for this duel.

You can repeat this process for power points, but I recommend only speeding up the duel for 5x times.
The search must be done for each fight, or it will not work properly.


sorry for this nooby comment but i dont understnad ur instructions

How can you NOT understand these simple instructions? Are you from another country and can't speak English?

Re: (request) Critter forge

Posted Jul 3, 2010 4:46 pm

Shakiel, Ignore Chaoming. Read this.
Did you know, if you replace the "Ming" part with "Rapist", and the "Chao" part with "Child", that you get "Childrapist". I don't think we should trust this guy on a site with so many minors, who could be vulnerable to his erratic displays.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: (request) Critter forge

Posted Jul 3, 2010 6:22 pm

Your cheats are nothing but a visual effect. They change what you see on the HP Bar, but the official HP will still go down and you will still die.

Re: (request) Critter forge

Posted Jul 3, 2010 11:38 pm
Quote from: "skuff"
Shakiel, Ignore Chaoming. Read this.
Did you know, if you replace the "Ming" part with "Rapist", and the "Chao" part with "Child", that you get "Childrapist". I don't think we should trust this guy on a site with so many minors, who could be vulnerable to his erratic displays.

You can also replace 'sku' with ''dumba'' and 'ff' with ''ss'', or maybe 'sku' with ''unfu'' and 'ff' and ''nny''.

Quote from: "SomeOtherGuy"
Your cheats are nothing but a visual effect. They change what you see on the HP Bar, but the official HP will still go down and you will still die.


Even I expected this to happen, I'm pretty sure it's a pointer, which the actual variable pointing to it.

Re: (request) Critter forge

Posted Jul 4, 2010 12:01 am
Quote from: "ChaoMing"
Quote from: "skuff"
Shakiel, Ignore Chaoming. Read this.
Did you know, if you replace the "Ming" part with "Rapist", and the "Chao" part with "Child", that you get "Childrapist". I don't think we should trust this guy on a site with so many minors, who could be vulnerable to his erratic displays.
You can also replace 'sku' with ''dumba'' and 'ff' with ''ss'', or maybe 'sku' with ''unfu'' and 'ff' and ''nny''.

That's just silly.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: (request) Critter forge

Posted Jul 4, 2010 12:35 am
Quote from: "DeathsCreation"
I'd rather be a ChildRapist anyhow.

O_o

lol idek why i still come here

Re: (request) Critter forge

Posted Jul 4, 2010 6:22 pm

Death, Welcome to the Dark Side! Here is your weekly prescription of Rohypnol Jr. and a ccomplementary PedoBear T. Shirt! BUT WAIT! There's more! Order now and we'll even repaint your van to something more.. child friendly.