Re: realm of the mad god
Some of this is server side, but you can still change things like damage client side I believe. Latest build has also messed me up (broken image removed)
-migrated-
164 posts
Some of this is server side, but you can still change things like damage client side I believe. Latest build has also messed me up (broken image removed)
Here are a few ROTMG Build #106 cheats I wrote:
//No Damage Hack (UNDETECTABLE)
27266306100900001c95c203c3
47deada22beefdeada22beef47
//Always Max (UNDETECTABLE)
110600006012465d00a2a0
110600002401020202a2a0
//Instant Damage Hack(UNDETECTABLE)
6207620c12df0000620566eb05
2400620c12df0000620566eb05
6208620566eb05620d2a120300
2400620566eb05620d2a120300
//Ignore Defense(DETECTABLE)
d37612460100620566a709620f2a
d376124601002400020202620f2a
//Destroy Block Hack(DETECTABLE)
d17612be0100620a620f128b0100762a
d17612be01000226620f128b0100762a
Here are a few ROTMG Build #106 cheats I wrote:
I assume that those are AoBs written without spaces.
Here are those with spaces inbetween, it doesn't look as confusing (and you can see what exactly has been changed, it makes updating those easier):
//No Damage Hack (UNDETECTABLE)
27 26 63 06 10 09 00 00 1c 95 c2 03 c3
47 de ad a2 2b ee fd ea da 22 be ef 47
//Always Max (UNDETECTABLE)
11 06 00 00 60 12 46 5d 00 a2 a0
11 06 00 00 24 01 02 02 02 a2 a0
//Instant Damage Hack (UNDETECTABLE)
62 07 62 0c 12 df 00 00 62 05 66 eb 05
24 00 62 0c 12 df 00 00 62 05 66 eb 05
62 08 62 05 66 eb 05 62 0d 2a 12 03 00
24 00 62 05 66 eb 05 62 0d 2a 12 03 00
//Ignore Defense (DETECTABLE)
d3 76 12 46 01 00 62 05 66 a7 09 62 0f 2a
d3 76 12 46 01 00 24 00 02 02 02 62 0f 2a
//Destroy Block Hack (DETECTABLE)
d1 76 12 be 01 00 62 0a 62 0f 12 8b 01 00 76 2a
d1 76 12 be 01 00 02 26 62 0f 12 8b 01 00 76 2a
Thanks for the AoBs man!
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
You don't need spaces if you're using HxD, not sure about cheat engine though.
You don't need spaces if you're using HxD, not sure about cheat engine though.
We are hacking games 'live' and you can't make a prehack for realm of the mad god since it is a multiplayer game. I added the reasons why putting spaces between every 2 bytes to my previous post.
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
you don't need spaces in cheat engine. can you stop killing the servers now?
finally got in the server lobby and the only text I saw was "fuck lithium"
i thought that was a formidable username.
you don't need spaces in cheat engine. can you stop killing the servers now?
Did you just overread the part where I said why to put spaces inbetween? Should I post naked pictures of your mom all over it so you look closer?
Here are those with spaces inbetween, it doesn't look as confusing (and you can see what exactly has been changed, it makes updating those easier)
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
//Always Max (UNDETECTABLE)
110600006012465d00a2a0
110600002401020202a2a0
whats this one supposed to do?
i tried it but didnt notice anything different
Quote from: "fucklithium"you don't need spaces in cheat engine. can you stop killing the servers now?Did you just overread the part where I said why to put spaces inbetween? Should I post naked pictures of your mom all over it so you look closer?Quote from: "phreneticus"Here are those with spaces inbetween, it doesn't look as confusing (and you can see what exactly has been changed, it makes updating those easier)
i was replying to k0tter. now, be a good little boy and stop derailing the thread.
whats this one supposed to do?
i tried it but didnt notice anything different
if you dealt 60-95 you'd always hit 95.
i was replying to k0tter. now, be a good little boy and stop derailing the thread.
Do you want to get banned so hard, fucklithium?
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
just because you have that ability means i can't troll you back?
nah. i'll leave instead. peace.
just because you have that ability means i can't troll you back?
I can't ban you, since I am not a global moderator. And even those would give you a warning first.
nah. i'll leave instead. peace.
Bai
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Quote from: "Weatherballoon"//Always Max (UNDETECTABLE)whats this one supposed to do?
110600006012465d00a2a0
110600002401020202a2a0
i tried it but didnt notice anything different
Your weapons have an attack range. This makes it always the max.
According to this article in code, with CE to amend the value in memory, but it has no effect, what I missed what you need to pay attention? :oops:
with CE to amend this value in memory, you must amending every of the codes gived or won't work the memory changing.