Skip to content

Realm of the Mad God

-migrated-

164 posts

Re: Realm of the Mad God

Posted Nov 3, 2010 3:38 am

About the "Detectable" cheats...

How exactly are these detectable?  Detectable on the server side, I'm guessing?  I've been using these cheats for a couple days now (they're awesome btw, thnx), but just the undetectable ones, which are still in their own right detectable since 1) Your shots disappear if there are red dots you can see, 2) You can't get hit, so you basically just rush into large groups with the auto-attack on, and 3) You can take out any monsters that has a dot on the map, no matter where they are, such as the cube god when he spawns or any ent ancients, etc. if they have a dot on ur map.  So what makes these detectable is anyone paying enough attention will see you're clearly not playing by the same rules as them, and if you're not paying enough attention to whats going on around you you WILL waste the cube god from 1/2way across the map, which ppl will notice.  So ya, just wondering what makes these one's "Detectable"?

Re: Realm of the Mad God

Posted Nov 3, 2010 5:36 am

RotMG has a built in cheat-detection. The undetectable ones don't bring up any red flags, the others do.

Re: Realm of the Mad God

Posted Nov 4, 2010 6:06 am

Anyone got an AoB for Medusa's bombs? They are kind of annoying, since they keep your from really being invincible. One would think that if you could remove the projectiles that you could remove the bombs, too.

Re: Realm of the Mad God

Posted Nov 7, 2010 4:34 am

Try it and then let us know. Make yourself useful (broken image removed)

Re: Realm of the Mad God

Posted Nov 7, 2010 11:01 am
Quote from: "zen1225"
Its 108 now.
Do those code still work?


Nope they don't, whenever there is a new build, the values change automatically

Re: Realm of the Mad God

Posted Nov 8, 2010 12:15 am

I think the damage all stayed client side. I found some stuff that worked a bit. I could get in the game and enemy projectiles wouldnt hit me it would crash after a minute though. But im pretty inexperienced at this stuff. If anyone with more experience could help me id appreciate it.

Re: Realm of the Mad God

Posted Nov 8, 2010 11:58 am

most likely a stack over-flow on your behalf (broken image removed)

EDIT: Also, I've gotten range hack, no-damage and always max working for build 108

Watch the video here

Watch another video here

Here's a teaser for you guys..

No Damage Hack (Glitchy)
143f0000601c6624668102d066be01d066c2044f9c1e02
143f00006208d066c20461441033000066c2044f9c1e02

NOTE: I have one that is glitch free, but I really don't feel like getting it patched quite yet

Re: Realm of the Mad God

Posted Nov 8, 2010 6:16 pm
Quote from: "Imk0tter"
most likely a stack over-flow on your behalf (broken image removed)

EDIT: Also, I've gotten range hack, no-damage and always max working for build 108

Watch the video here

Watch another video here

Here's a teaser for you guys..

No Damage Hack (Glitchy)
143f0000601c6624668102d066be01d066c2044f9c1e02
143f00006208d066c20461441033000066c2044f9c1e02

NOTE: I have one that is glitch free, but I really don't feel like getting it patched quite yet

you are the man!!!!!!!!

Re: Realm of the Mad God

Posted Nov 8, 2010 9:16 pm

No, it won't.. The only problem is that you won't be able to pick up items or cast your secondary (It's only useful for gaining levels and sipping potions, since you can still sip potions in the drop screen)

Also, it's more of a trainer in the sense that you can practice dodging while gaining experience (Even more so by not being able to pick up items)