Re: Realm of the Mad God
Also, you can grab the the Auto-grabber I wrote from Moparisthebest.com
-migrated-
164 posts
Also, you can grab the the Auto-grabber I wrote from Moparisthebest.com
Also, you can grab the the Auto-grabber I wrote from Moparisthebest.com
Yeah, but the auto looter doesn't work with that cheat u wrote
No Damage Hack (Glitchy)
143f0000601c6624668102d066be01d066c2044f9c1e02
143f00006208d066c20461441033000066c2044f9c1e02
NOTE: I have one that is glitch free, but I really don't feel like getting it patched quite yet
man! it really work!!
And someguy start Over using it.
I think they will notice the hack soon :|
just a warning with the glitchy one. i randomely died at one point. it just loaded me straight into character select. not sure why. i was full health and no medusa's around
I has some question.
//66 24
_as3_getproperty gs_
//66 81 02
_as3_getproperty gsc_
why _as3_getproperty gs_ --- > 66 24 ?
----------------------------------------------------------------------
And I change the source code. How be to Hex values?
if (_loc_8 == _-KD.player_)
{
_-KD.gs_.gsc_.playerHit(this.bulletId_, this.ownerId_);
_loc_8.damage(this.containerType_, _loc_15, this.conditionEffect_, this.conditionDuration_);
}
else if (_loc_8.isEnemy_)
{
_-KD.gs_.gsc_.enemyHit(param1, this.bulletId_, _loc_8.objectId_, _loc_16);
if (_loc_18 || param1)
{
}
if (_loc_18)
{
}
if (_loc_18)
{
}
_loc_8.damage(this.containerType_, _loc_15, _loc_16 ? (if (!_loc_18) goto 1513, if (!(_loc_18 || param2)) goto 1528, ConditionEffect._-Ll) : (if (!_loc_18) goto 1528, this.conditionEffect_), this.conditionDuration_);
}
else if (!this._-1G)
{
_-KD.gs_.gsc_.otherHit(param1, this.bulletId_, this.ownerId_, _loc_8.objectId_);
}
}
}
Quote from: "Imk0tter"No Damage Hack (Glitchy)
143f0000601c6624668102d066be01d066c2044f9c1e02
143f00006208d066c20461441033000066c2044f9c1e02
NOTE: I have one that is glitch free, but I really don't feel like getting it patched quite yet
It work but you still could been killed by lava and medusa's bomb
and also can't get state points when use state pots
who should i use what the Hack?
Guys, can u do a step-by-step tutorial about hack with cheat engine?
Guys, can u do a step-by-step tutorial about hack with cheat engine?
Read the hacking FAQ you fucking moron: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1101
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Here's my attempt at an aimbot.. the code looks flawless, but for some reason it doesn't work 100%
If anyone happens to debug it, please post it here
Aimbot (UNDETECTABLE)
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
This is what it decompiles to:
if (this.ownerId_ != _-KD.player_.objectId_)
{
_loc_4 = _loc_4 + _loc_6 * Math.cos(this.angle_);
_loc_5 = _loc_5 + _loc_6 * Math.sin(this.angle_);
}
else
{
_loc_13 = -1;
for each (_loc_10 in _-KD.objDict_)
{
if (_loc_10.isEnemy_)
{
_loc_11 = _loc_10.x_ - _loc_4;
_loc_12 = _loc_10.y_ - _loc_5;
_loc_14 = _loc_12 * _loc_12 + _loc_11 * _loc_11;
_loc_14 = Math.sqrt(_loc_14);
if (_loc_13 != -1)
{
}
_loc_13 = _loc_14;
_loc_11 = _loc_6 / _loc_14 * _loc_11;
_loc_12 = _loc_6 / _loc_14 * _loc_12;
continue;
}
}
_loc_4 = _loc_4 + _loc_11;
_loc_5 = _loc_5 + _loc_12;
this.angle_ = (this.angle_ + _loc_6) % (Math.PI * 2);
238 getlocal0
241 getproperty ownerId_
243 getlex _-KD
245 getproperty player_
247 getproperty objectId_
251 ifeq LOC_19:
253 getlocal 4
255 getlocal 6
257 getlex Math
258 getlocal0
261 getproperty angle_
265 callproperty cos,1
266 multiply
267 add
269 setlocal 4
271 getlocal 5
273 getlocal 6
275 getlex Math
276 getlocal0
279 getproperty angle_
283 callproperty sin,1
284 multiply
285 add
287 setlocal 5
291 jump LOC_20:
LOC_19:
293 pushbyte 255
294 convert_i
296 setlocal 13
298 pushbyte 0
300 setlocal 9
302 getlex _-KD
305 getproperty objDict_
306 coerce_a
308 setlocal 8
312 jump LOC_21:
LOC_22:
313 label
315 getlocal 8
317 getlocal 9
318 nextvalue
320 coerce com.company.assembleegameclient.objects:GameObject
321 dup
323 setlocal 10
326 getproperty isEnemy_
330 iffalse LOC_21:
332 getlocal 10
333 dup
335 getproperty x_
337 getlocal 4
338 subtract
340 setlocal 11
342 getproperty y_
344 getlocal 5
345 subtract
346 dup
348 setlocal 12
349 dup
350 multiply
352 getlocal 11
353 dup
354 multiply
355 add
357 setlocal 14
359 getlex Math
361 getlocal 14
365 callproperty sqrt,1
367 setlocal 14
369 getlocal 13
371 pushbyte 255
372 convert_i
376 ifeq LOC_23:
378 getlocal 13
380 getlocal 14
384 iflt LOC_21:
LOC_23:
386 getlocal 14
388 setlocal 13
390 getlocal 6
392 getlocal 14
393 divide
394 dup
396 getlocal 11
397 multiply
399 setlocal 11
401 getlocal 12
402 multiply
404 setlocal 12
408 jump LOC_21:
LOC_21:
411 hasnext2 8,
415 iftrue LOC_22:
417 kill 8
419 kill 9
421 getlocal 4
423 getlocal 11
424 add
426 setlocal 4
428 getlocal 5
430 getlocal 12
431 add
433 setlocal 5
434 getlocal0
435 dup
438 getproperty angle_
440 getlocal 6
441 add
443 getlex Math
445 getproperty PI
447 pushbyte 2
448 multiply
449 modulo
452 setproperty angle_
LOC_20:
453 nop
454 nop
455 nop
EDIT: Managed to debug the code.. Here are the new AoB's
Aimbot (UNDETECTABLE)
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
Here's my attempt at an aimbot.. the code looks flawless, but for some reason it doesn't work 100%
If anyone happens to debug it, please post it here
EDIT: Managed to debug the code.. Here are the new AoB'sCode: [Select]Aimbot (UNDETECTABLE)
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
it won't work!
it will get stuck in the Nexus :|
That's what its supposed to do. The shots keep spinning in place until they find a target to lock onto.
Here's a video
Please release the Invincibility AoBs. I'm dying for it.
Please release the Invincibility AoBs. I'm dying for it.
Yes, please Lithium..
Hey all, I'm trying my hand at being more self-sufficient and have some questions regarding AoB values and Rotmg's cheat detection coding.
I decrypted the .swf and was able to view the raw code in Sothink, flawlessly. So, I decided that the best way to learn what I was doing was to "reverse engineer" the AoB codes from other builds including your glitchy one, Lithium. That's when it hit me that I was only able to find the AoB codes from build 100. For example, I used Cris' wiki page http://stop.stylin-on.me/in/flashwiki/index.php?title=Realm_of_the_Mad_God as a base and searched for the invincibility values as a way to get my bearing and start wrapping my head around what I was doing. Search for: 6694054fd40d05d0661d
Replace with: 66940c4fd40d05d0661d
Datatype: hex-values
So I was able to find the values in the decrypted .swf which is fine but how do I view the updated AoB values for build 108?
Next question, in a brief explanation, how does the cheat detection coding work and are you disabling it for your hacks Lithium? When they update the build and the AoB values change, what's stopping someone from finding the new AoB values for prior build values and just using the same coding? Are they patching the specific methods of code?
Thanks alot,
iTrain