Re: Realm of the Mad God
+1 build 109 need code
-migrated-
164 posts
+1 build 109 need code
Need only Invul and Max dmg. Maby free dye purchase (broken image removed)
Here's the no damage hack, encrypted.. I leave it to those of you who feel like trying to figure out how to crack it (broken image removed)
Hash: 141205a0fc9314af2fcac1c7136823f422f1bfe645bb783376aa8926e48e41118260ceaf4a424a6b0ec7eedfbafed298ffc643142c80c081b23cfdb59d741a44248db96e18819034a5f46f4b4af5
Key: 50nd4l)E16i28T3aC9L7DfcbeU(IBvtNAy
I really dont mean for spam or any sort of thing as I know these are good boards, but could somebody please refer me to a tutorial on learning how to crack encrypted messages like that?
what kind of encryption did you use? MD5?
Hint: It's a fairly simple reversible hash function
Who ever manages to decrypt it, post it here when you're done (broken image removed)
Another hint:
String: d ac2b1f3e4 ce5db ac3 71a24b
Key: 123456789abcdef
Hash: d0ac2b1f3e40ce5db0ac371a24b
String: d ac2b1f3e4 ce5db ac3 71a24b
Key: abcdef
Hash: 38116765f7a4cb1fb192
String: d ac2b1f3e4 ce5db ac3 71a24b
Key: abcdef123456789
Hash: 4013827695a035b4201390d718a2
String: d0ac2b1f3e40ce5db0ac371a24b
Key: 0123456789abcdef
Hash: 4432289ccf4d8b71ffc5b6653d53
String: Imk0tter is the man :)
Key: hmsa)teInr0:ki
Hash: 21cf3d3fd600dff9aea8bc
String: Imk0tter is the man :)
Key: Isei:tkra)0nhm
Hash: 81e792274d46617656340
If you want me to give you any more hints, just PM me with your request (String/key) and I'll give you the result (broken image removed)
I am traed everisin need more hint
sorry for my english
I really dont mean for spam or any sort of thing as I know these are good boards, but could somebody please refer me to a tutorial on learning how to crack encrypted messages like that?
There are none since this guy is just being an asshole about his hacks. Imk0tter, either post the AoBs, or get the fuck out. Nobody can use these if they are encrypted, besides from the fact that it might not even work and therefore would not be worth the effort of decrypting it.
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
This is my way of releasing the hack to those worthy of it. When ever I release a hack on these boards, it gets patched the next day because of all the people who use them obviously/inappropriately. If you can crack this simple encryption, then you deserve to have the cheat.
Unlock locked classes:
Knight:
601e663066f527
02020202259e06
Paladin:
601e663066f527
02020202259f06
Assassin:
601e663066f527
0202020225a006
Necromancer:
601e663066f527
0202020225a106
Huntress:
601e663066f527
0202020225a206
To use that hack, select any class on the screen while this cheat is loaded. It will automatically create a character of the class specified by the hack
This is my way of releasing the hack to those worthy of it.
Ah of course, you are only worthy if you know how to crack MD5? That would be 0,0001% of the boards members. I don't feel like learning it because some ignorant jerk like you feels the need to brag about his hacks which only 'worthy' people are allowed to get. If I would learn how to crack MD5, then just to release the 'clean' hacks here.
Also, the game is not getting updated because of the inappropriate use of your hacks but because the dev adds new stuff, silly: http://forums.wildshadow.com/node/1506
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
It's not MD5. It's a simple encryption that's reversible.
Obviously there's new stuff added, but they're forced to release their updates earlier than anticipated because of complaints they receive from disgruntled players
The hacks I release tend to wreak alot of havoc over this game.. to the point where it's un-enjoyable to anyone who isn't using the cheats I release.. that's why I wait a while to release them. Don't get me wrong, I'll eventually release the no-damage hack, but until then, all you're getting is the encrypted version (it's really not that hard to crack)
http://forums.wildshadow.com/node/1435
This guys feeling of self-importance is overblown by over 9001.
To think the game is being patched because of him. ROFLMAO.
Don't get me wrong, I'll eventually release the no-damage hack, but until then, all you're getting is the encrypted version (it's really not that hard to crack)
Oh well, I'm not playing the game anyway, just wanted to clear things up. (broken image removed)
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
This guys feeling of self-importance is overblown by over 9001.
To think the game is being patched because of him. ROFLMAO.
actually the game has been patched because of him on numerous occasions
Quote from: "Randark"This guys feeling of self-importance is overblown by over 9001.actually the game has been patched because of him on numerous occasions
To think the game is being patched because of him. ROFLMAO.
Any proof or just assuming again?
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus