Re: Epos
Quote from: "Whaft"
Are you sure your settings are correct? First, is the right iteration of your browser loaded into CE?
Scan Type should be on Exact Value,
Value Type should be on 4 Bytes,
Everything else is default as CE loads it.
First Scan for 106048 and you should get ~20 results, sell stuff to narrow it down, Next Search for the lower value until you narrow it down to 1 or 2 (sometime I could never get rid of either)
Unless the author updated since last night, ill go check. Still works for me, although I picked the wrong process from Chrome to start with.
OOOH, but I was having issues hacking with Firefox since their last update, maybe try a different browser.
My settings were correct, but you were correct about Firefox being the problem. I loaded the game in Chrome and 4Bytes*1 worked just fine. I'm not sure why Firefox didn't work, but it doesn't matter... thanks for your response.
http://forum.kongregatehack.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=2644&p=28086#p28086