Skip to content

Epos

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Epos. View game

35 posts

Epos

Posted Jun 28, 2010 4:45 pm

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/540610

2c a5 25 - Rose Plucker
2c a7 25 - Chum Tosser
2c a9 25 - Cold Killer
2c ab 25 - Royal Birler
2c ad 25 - Mine Sweeper
2c af 25 - Top Tipper

2c d9 09 - Champion
2c b1 25 - Horn Breaker

2c b9 25 - Coin Collector
2c ba 25 - Mage Master

Broke them apart like they were in the swf. The first 6 are for killing bosses I believe. Second set is probably special moves/completing the game. And the last two is probably getting lots of coins and maxing out your mage skills. Let me know if theses work, i'm prob going to end up sol editing and playing through it, kinda looks like a fun game.

Also, i haven't got any karma lately for the last few aob updates (broken image removed)

Re: Epos

Posted Jun 28, 2010 5:14 pm

Edit: Fuck all the AoBs do not work. (mine)

Quote from: "xycho666"
Also, i haven't got any karma lately for the last few aob updates  (broken image removed)

Come on xycho, seriously? Begging for Karma is not good. (broken image removed)

AoB for a good laugh
5d e7 12 4f e7 12 00 47 =>
02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Epos

Posted Jun 28, 2010 5:54 pm

Probably not good, but it won't get me any warnings (broken image removed)

I'm afraid to try that aob you posted haha. haven't tried the sol edit yet.

Re: Epos

Posted Jun 28, 2010 6:18 pm
Quote from: "xycho666"
Probably not good, but it won't get me any warnings (broken image removed)

I'm afraid to try that aob you posted haha. haven't tried the sol edit yet.

But it will get you the reputation as a beggar.  :lol:

Don't worry, the first guy just starts dying, attacking and somehow dancing hilariously in an infinite loop.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Epos

Posted Jun 28, 2010 9:18 pm

4Bytes*1 for Stat Points, HP, MP, Au.

You have to save up 4 Talent Points to properly find the value, otherwise you won't have enough attempts to limit the results to 1. (I occasionally still had 2 results left, and you CAN go to 0 then back up)

Attempting HP/MP/Skill Orbs next.  HP and MP don't reset per battle, so they should work, but skill orbs won't I don't think.

Re: Epos

Posted Jun 28, 2010 9:28 pm

The game is fucking epic. Geez, I can't find anything that actually works.

If Stat Points are 4Bytes*1 we don't need any hacks, eh?

Edit: Just hold Enter and it goes up like WHOOOOOOSH. (broken image removed)

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Epos

Posted Jun 28, 2010 9:36 pm
Quote from: "Phreneticus"
Edit: Just hold Enter and it goes up like WHOOOOOOSH. (broken image removed)


Sweet, pressing over and over was getting annoying (broken image removed)

Re: Epos

Posted Jun 28, 2010 9:37 pm
Quote from: "Whaft"
Quote from: "Phreneticus"
Edit: Just hold Enter and it goes up like WHOOOOOOSH. (broken image removed)

Sweet, pressing over and over was getting annoying (broken image removed)

You know whats even sweeter? You can just search for your skill and set it to whatever you want.

Edit: .sol edit works well too. Btw. 5000th post in the "Other" section. (broken image removed)

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Epos

Posted Jun 28, 2010 10:57 pm
Quote from: "Phreneticus"
Quote from: "Whaft"
Quote from: "Phreneticus"
Edit: Just hold Enter and it goes up like WHOOOOOOSH. (broken image removed)

Sweet, pressing over and over was getting annoying (broken image removed)
You know whats even sweeter? You can just search for your skill and set it to whatever you want.

Edit: .sol edit works well too. Btw. 5000th post in the "Other" section. (broken image removed)


Yeah, that's what I did once I had the available skill points frozen.

Any luck on the 3 non-quest line medals??

I have found 17 Signets and can't see any more (including the random boss encounter with the goblin in the swamp).  

Working on leveling the characters to see if that is what Champion is.

I maxed Bolt on the main character, but Mage Master didn't activate; it may take all three skills to be max.

Re: Epos

Posted Jun 28, 2010 11:04 pm
Quote from: "Whaft"
I maxed Bolt on the main character, but Mage Master didn't activate; it may take all three skills to be max.

Yeah, but you can easily set all of them to max via .sol edit. Go in save1 > chars > 0/1/2 > skills. The max. value is 3. Althought you could just switch the medal AoBs.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Epos

Posted Jun 29, 2010 1:01 am

What program are we using to sol edit? I know i've asked before but nothing seems to work for me. I used minerva and sol edit (solve) but neither open the file. Only ragnarok used to work but I can't seem to install it.

Also, anybody want to pm the author and tell him you beat the game first and see what your reward is? haha. Noticed it said that on the game page.

Re: Epos

Posted Jun 29, 2010 1:05 am

I use minerva and it works perfectly. Dunno what your problem is.

Haha, yeah, I already send him a PM ~2 hours ago. I looked through the top 20 top medal points guys and nobody had all medals. I think I'm the first one then and I also wonder what the "little price" is.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Epos

Posted Jun 29, 2010 1:11 am

haha i've got all the medals now but didn't know how long the game was and didn't want him to be like

"AH-HA! THIS GAME TAKES HOURS TO BEAT! YO ARE TEH H4X0RS!"

...probably just a "thanks for playing"  :lol:

Re: Epos

Posted Jun 29, 2010 1:34 am
Quote from: "xycho666"
haha i've got all the medals now but didn't know how long the game was and didn't want him to be like

"AH-HA! THIS GAME TAKES HOURS TO BEAT! YO ARE TEH H4X0RS!"

...probably just a "thanks for playing"  :lol:

He uploaded the game hours ago. Its nothing compared to Epic Battle Fantasy 2 and I played that one legit through in a few hours. Btw. matt (creator of EBF1&2) will release the 3rd part soon. Its his biggest project yet and he is working on it since months. He improved so unbelievable many things, I can't wait to play (hack (broken image removed)) it.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Epos

Posted Jun 29, 2010 5:51 am

Hmm... When I edit the sol for HP and stats and stuff, all of my signets disappear.

Editing just the spell skill levels results in the same problem...

EDIT: Fuck it, used CE to set my stats to 10000 and just ground out the spell levels. Ended up at lvl 32 (broken image removed) Was almost more difficult finding the Contingency signet, it appears rather random, at least according to the tips thread and my experience.