Skip to content

[Request] War of Cells

-migrated-

25 posts

Re: [Request] War of Cells

Posted Jul 1, 2010 5:28 am

for health and energy you can actually click the bars in game and on the side of that in white itll say 130/130 or w/e your health is

Re: [Request] War of Cells

Posted Jul 1, 2010 4:51 pm

Does anyone know how to beat Fragiligoc-W?With or without hacking?


Nvm,I figutrd out the use of the vitamine bomb.

Re: [Request] War of Cells

Posted Jul 1, 2010 4:58 pm
Quote from: "Zirak"
Quote from: "Netho"
Quote from: "Las0mbra"
Health and Energy is Double *1

Offset:
Health +10h = Energy


didnt got that one...

I usually look at the rest of the posts to find answers. How about the post right above yours?




how about put a bit of brain effort and reallize i writed I DIDNT GOT THAT ONE
stupid fag

Re: [Request] War of Cells

Posted Jul 1, 2010 5:27 pm
Quote from: "Netho"
Quote from: "Zirak"
Quote from: "Netho"
Quote from: "Las0mbra"
Health and Energy is Double *1

Offset:
Health +10h = Energy


didnt got that one...

I usually look at the rest of the posts to find answers. How about the post right above yours?

how about put a bit of brain effort and reallize i writed I DIDNT GOT THAT ONE
stupid fag


So, I am required to make "a bit of brain effort" when you quoted a post not related to the one you referred to? Sorry, telepathy course was full, maybe next year.

Re: [Request] War of Cells

Posted Jul 1, 2010 6:39 pm
Quote from: "Netho"
Quote from: "Zirak"
Quote from: "Netho"
Quote from: "Las0mbra"
Health and Energy is Double *1

Offset:
Health +10h = Energy


didnt got that one...

I usually look at the rest of the posts to find answers. How about the post right above yours?



how about put a bit of brain effort and reallize i writed I DIDNT GOT THAT ONE
stupid fag


I Believe Zirak Has Pwned You.

Re: [Request] War of Cells

Posted Jul 1, 2010 9:01 pm
Quote from: "Netho"
how about put a bit of brain effort and reallize i writed I DIDNT GOT THAT ONE
stupid fag

Your grammar would indicate that you are the "stupid fag" in this argument

lol idek why i still come here

Re: [Request] War of Cells

Posted Jul 1, 2010 9:57 pm

Just to clear this up.

Offset:
Health +10h = Energy

Means that the address for Energy is an offset of 10h in hexadecimal away from the address of the Health.

This means if you have either address you can add or subtract 10h to get to the other.

For example:

Health: 08875120
Energy: 08875130

Re: [Request] War of Cells

Posted Apr 18, 2011 12:14 pm

Umm. Correct me if I am wrong but hex only goes up to f. Ie adding a 10h is impossable. I tried it in ce and it agreed with my by spitting out an error. I also tried adding 10 to the hp adress and the one it returned was not energy.

Re: [Request] War of Cells

Posted Apr 18, 2011 1:38 pm

Hex only goes up to f? Way to necro a thread. That's like saying numbers only go up to 9. What do we do after we get to that nine? Stick a one in the next spot and pad with zeroes.
f7 + 10 = 107

So, something like:
062832f9 + 10 = 06283309

If you're too lazy or skipped middle school and high school, just use a scientific calculator.