Skip to content

LARRY: Gnomergeddon

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to LARRY: Gnomergeddon. View game

5 posts

Re: LARRY: Gnomergeddon

Posted Jul 4, 2010 7:18 pm

I have to say it again, use the search.

Quote from: "moopoo"
Invincibility
a1 46 95 17 02 68 86 05 d0 66 ed 07 =>
a0 46 95 17 02 68 86 05 d0 66 ed 07


Source: viewtopic.php?p=26633#p26633

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: LARRY: Gnomergeddon

Posted Jul 8, 2010 2:31 pm
Quote from: "phreneticus"
I have to say it again, use the search.

Quote from: "moopoo"
Invincibility
a1 46 95 17 02 68 86 05 d0 66 ed 07 =>
a0 46 95 17 02 68 86 05 d0 66 ed 07

Source: viewtopic.php?p=26633#p26633


No offense here, but those AoBs only work on Newgrounds and not Kong by the way.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: HJKL

Re: LARRY: Gnomergeddon

Posted Jul 8, 2010 2:59 pm
Quote from: "HJKL"
No offense here, but those AoBs only work on Newgrounds and not Kong by the way.

I didn't test them. That was his job, before creating a new thread.

Edit: I can't find AoBs for this one, it has this MochiBot shit.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus